Full-TimeEnterprise DevOps Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides strategic direction for the design and engineering of DevOps enterprise architecture solutions. Responsible for ensuring DevOps architecture completeness, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture. Responsible for the development of the IT strategic technology direction for DevOps standards across the enterprise. The Enterprise DevOps Manager will be defining and communicating the architecture standards, tools, guidelines, and statements of direction with guidance from senior architects as appropriate by facilitating the design and establishment of DevOps architecture standards. Accountable for managing, designing and implementing the company-wide policy as it pertains to configuration, change, build, and release management.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
* Provide thought leadership, expert advice and counsel in DevOps Enterprise Architecture. Develop key relationships and influences through defined DevOps tools, standards, principles and governance, to ensure the delivery of a world-class, sustainable and effective operational service.
* Provide DevOps architectural consulting expertise and direction to senior leadership across the enterprise. Educates others throughout the organization on the function of the governance, architecture, tools and standards.
* Implements and conducts Change Control meetings, build, package, and release software in all environments across the enterprise.
* Manages and sets enterprise DevOps architecture standards for the building of end-to-end solutions of Black Knight’s cloud platform and continuous improvements and automations to enhance the durability, performance and maintainability of the platform.
* Owns and manages DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and practices.
* Designs and implements company-wide policies for configuration, change, build, and release management.
* Responsible for driving value from existing assets, finding opportunities for sharing of technology and services, leveraging new and emerging technologies and services, defining transformation initiatives.
* Charged with designing, developing and building a new DevOps vision, strategy and roadmap and design the governance and processes that will allow Black Knight to drive forward innovative solution design and architecture creating a more flexible, integrated systems environment for the business.
* Creation of clear and compelling cases for change that are consistent with architectural approach and framework, but persuade senior business and IT stakeholders to act.
* Executes the DevOps architecture process for technology solutions with guidance from senior architects as appropriate and driving the adoption of new technologies and tools by researching technical trends and developments in DevOps, Site Reliability and Build Engineering.
* Lead a team of Enterprise DevOps Architects and Engineers, ensuring that these professionals are equipped with appropriate levels of training/certification, tools and operating frameworks to deliver against the demand plan and continuous improvement priorities facilitating sharing of skills, best practice and information across, Solutions Delivery, Strategy and Architecture and Business Architecture teams.
* Direct engagement with senior managements, Business Relationship managers and Suppliers to understand the context of business and IT ambitions as it pertains to DevOps tools, standards and guidelines.
* Assist in the identification of design deficiencies within the most complex IT solutions and lead the remediation to provide operational excellence of existing services.
* Perform architectural reviews and support audits ensuring compliance to global standards and support Agile process to drive continuous improvement.
* Provide architectural oversight for technology projects and design reviews to ensure the consideration of technology reuse and successful introduction of new technology.
* Conduct research on emerging infrastructure technologies and trends and make recommendations that increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
* Achieves information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of IT strategy development for DevOps architecture
* Knowledge of new technology evaluation and implementation
* Experience configuring or maintaining cloud and container platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Docker, etc.) desired
* Experience in DevOps environment in a large enterprise is desired
* Technical experience managing complex web infrastructure
* Experience building or supporting Java and/or .NET applications
* Knowledge with one or more of the following Windows Server, Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, WildFly, JBoss, or IBM Websphere
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Salt is a plus
* Experience in other programming or scripting languages such as Java, C#, Python or PowerShell is a plus
* Familiarity with either .NET or Java build tools
* Experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab
* Experience with Kubernetes and Container Management Systems such as Open Shift is a plus
* Familiarity with tools such as Maven, Cucumber, Git, Artifactory, and SonarQube is a plus
* Familiarity with TFS, Team Build, or MS Build Scripts is a plus
* Linux/Unix or Window Server experience, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring and security procedures
* Knowledge of Financial Services, Mortgage or Financial Technology (Fintech) industry a plus
* In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (SDLC) utilizing Agile and other modern approaches to software development
* Proficiency in DevOps solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g.,executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
* Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
* Understanding of software engineering and software operations including infrastructure management
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate level management role. Typically responsible for ensuring architecture completeness, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture. Makes recommendations on administrative or operational matters to senior management for the achievement of objectives. Provides updates to senior management on budgets and schedules to meet corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management. Directs and controls the activities of enterprise architects. Responsible for planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods for staff. Directly responsible for managing a staff of six or more direct reports. Works closely with senior management on departmental issues. Has wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than seven (7) years of related enterprise architecture experience with at least two (2) years of leadership responsibility.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjAyMTU2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
35 total views, 1 today