Full-TimeEnterprise BI Process Trainer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
* Conducts task/job based training on Black Knight products and systems for:
-New clients as part of new conversions, conversion-merger and acquisition projects
-Existing clients who require refresher training or need to train new employees
-Black Knight employees who support the product.
Classes may be conducted at Black Knight training sites or at client locations. Classes may consist of standard or customized course content, and may use a train-the-trainer or end user approach. Based on the course, the primary audiences for training typically include personnel, system administrators, technical resources, and operational staff within client organizations.
**Positions requires up to 25% travel.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducts training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill level of learners, the job setting, and to identify the processes and tasks performed by system users.
* Determines appropriate instructional strategy based on results of needs assessment.
* Designs, modifies, or develops instructional materials for multiple training modalities including traditional instructor-led classes, web-based/virtual classes, and job-aids.
* Conducts traditional classroom or web-based training sessions, using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills, and classroom management skills at Black Knight facilities or client locations.
* Assesses training outcomes by soliciting and reviewing feedback and evaluation of classes taught.
* For systems/products trained, reviews system/software documentation from product development teams, such as release notes, system requirements, system design specifications, technical and functional system design, configuration control requirements, etc. to understand and stay current on systems changes; enhances system knowledge through hands-on practice using test banks.
* Develops and manages content and parameters of training banks including account and scenario setup, product definition across multiple applications, and security.
* Manages and completes all aspects of training projects including:
– Review of Statement of Work and other contractual client documents relevant to training services for assigned projects
– Communication with clients
– Works with implementation and client relationship teams to understand client’s business needs, adapts training context and content accordingly
– Scheduling and travel planning
– Status and expense reporting
– Follow-up and issue resolution
– Resets all parameters of training bank including student and demonstration accounts, user IDs, and passwords based on requirements for next class.
* Stays current on relevant trends within the financial services industries (e.g., banking, wealth management, insurance, regulatory) as they pertain to Black Knight products and services and specific assignments.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in finance or adult education or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Thorough, detailed knowledge of Black Knight systems and products trained as well as Black Knight procedures
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, adult education principles and techniques
* Classroom Management skills
* Understanding of banking and financial services industries and products including, but not limited to, commercial and customer banking, lending, insurance, wealth management, online banking, card services, and bill payment services
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; clear, tactful, and constructive
* Proficient with technology and office automation tools and applications
* Customer service skills; understanding and focusing on clients’ needs; establishing credibility; and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
* Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
* Strong time management skills
* Experience using SQL
* BI experience strongly preferred (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
* Mortgage industry experience a plus
* Strong public speaking skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical, problem-solving skills
* Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
* Leadership skills
* Negotiation skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled, demonstrates extensive proficiency. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects with a wide latitude for independent judgment. Acts as a mentor to les experienced peers. Trains a full portfolio of standard and custom multi-day courses within a primary application area (5 to 10). Also trains a robust portfolio of standard or custom courses (3 to 5) within one or more secondary application areas or companion/sub-systems. Completes learning plans for new courses successfully without assistance. Collaborates as a subject matter expert with instructional designers on large or complex course development projects. Develops customer training content based on project needs. Keeps informed and takes a lead role in communicating to peers about product development activities that require revisions, corrections, or chang es in course materials; may make revisions in source documents using standards and templates as needed. Typically requires a minimum of five to ten (5-10) years of experience in banking and adult education, as well as extensive knowledge of Black Knight products.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjc0MTkzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
26 total views, 1 today