Full-Time Enterprise Architect-Expert
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the design and engineering of enterprise architecture solutions. Responsible for providing input into the development of the IT strategic technology direction and defining and communicating the architecture standards, guidelines, and statements of direction with guidance from senior architects as appro priate by facilitating the design and establishment of architecture standards.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Executes the architecture process for technology solutions with guidance from senior architects as appropriate and driving the adoption of new technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
* Fully understands the enterprise architecture mission and educates others throughout the organization on the function of the governance, architecture, and standards.
* Determines requirements by assessing business strategies and requirements; researching architecture standards; conducting system and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; and preparing cost estimates.
* Develops requirements and strategies to address information technology needs and oversees projects through the implementation phase.
* Works with team members and information technology teams to ensure changes to new or existing technologies are assimilated and functioning correctly.
* Defines requirements for information technologies and solutions.
* Partners with other technical architects within the company to ensure consistency for Enterprise Architecture processes and practices.
* Ensures that information technology controls meet the requirements of all regulatory and/or contractual requirements.
* Serves as an active member of incident response teams and participates in response efforts by having an in-depth knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
* Researches new and emerging technologies to evaluate technical trends and requirements.
* Participates and provides evidence in information technology compliance activities in support of internal and/or external audits.
* Develops and fosters strategic relationships and establishes key organizational partnerships.
* Establishes collaborative working relationships with internal and external business partners and clients to ensure that technology solutions align with security architecture and business strategy.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services
* Knowledge of financial services industry
* In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (including waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
* Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
* Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
* May require a thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
* May require a thorough understanding of Model-View-Controller design patterns for web applications
* May require a fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
* May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Enterprise Architect – Expert
Expert professional role. Works independently on many information technology projects frequently as a project leader and subject matter expert. Works on large, complex architecture issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires extensive knowledge of architecture issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for information technology projects or the architecture components of multi-discipline projects. Must have extensive knowledge of enterprise architecture. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires twelve (12) or more years of experience in information technology with at least eight (8) years of experience working across multiple architecture disciplines.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suNzM1MzQuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
127 total views, 1 today