Full-Time Enterprise Application Integration Engineer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Works within the business unit’s Data Governance team to enforce, support, and educate the organization about best practices and policies for the middleware within the configuration management system. Activities include both a business and technology focus, such as management and deployment of release components, development and maintenance of quality gates (tools and processes) between internal sandboxes and customer facing environments, development and maintenance of standardized launching points for business ventures, and educating the business on lessons learned from use of our middleware.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging requirements of the business segment(s) and/or enterprise with a focus on technologies supporting the configuration management system and its content.
* Recommends methods to efficiently reuse existing components.
* Works with users to gather business requirements, performs database analysis, codes and tests middleware routines to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems and application components.
* Participates in component and data architecture design.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight’s business environment and the application development environment
* Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) methodologies and processes such as object-oriented programming, enterprise-wide content and data distribution using common databases and data standards implemented with the Extensible Markup Language (XML), middleware applications and message queuing approaches
* Experience working with development technologies, such as SQL, XML, C#, Java, and/or MS PowerShell
* Experience building and supporting applications
* Experience designing and working with scalable enterprise databases
* Knowledge of the design and implementation of enterprise workflow systems and distributed architectures
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on IT projects, products and activities that may span a broad range of systems and complex components that are used across one or more business segments. Requires solid knowledge across multiple technical environments and possesses increased level business knowledge. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or infrequently as a project lead. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires four (4) years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middleware technologies.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjQzNzEyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
77 total views, 1 today