Full-Time Enrollment Coordinator
LOCATION: Niceville Campus
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities
The Enrollment Coordinator is directly accountable to the Associate Director of Academic Records and Enrolment for the following duties and responsibilities.
The individual filling this position is expected to play a positive role in helping the College change as necessary to effectively carryout its mission.
- Process all NWFSC General College Admissions applications (ensure application data meets the College’s data integrity standards, determine student status, verify program eligibility, and communicate admission status to students)
- Process incoming high school transcripts as part of the enrollment process
- Process appeal forms pertaining to the College’s published enrollment policies.
- Determine a student’s exemption or completion status for state-mandated education requirements, including but not limited to, Developmental Education, Foreign Language, Civic Literacy, and/or TABE Testing
- Verify the accreditation of educational institutions and/or agencies in which students are seeking to transfer credit.
- Process incoming post-secondary transcripts to include the independent evaluation, determination, and articulation of NWFSC course equivalencies as part of the enrollment process.
- Maintain transfer course equivalency matrix within the College’s SIS
- Process students’ Residency Declaration and supporting documentation to verify a student’s residency status pursuant to the College’s Residency for Tuition Purposes policy and State of Florida statute(s)
- Determine a student’s eligibility for a tuition waiver pursuant to State of Florida statute(s)
- Scan all documentation related to the enrollment process into the College’s document imaging system.
- Serve on College Work Groups and Strategic Task Forces as assigned.
- Assist faculty, staff, and students in understanding policies and/or solving issues related to the enrollment process.
- Represent both the College and the Office of Academic Records and Enrollment, on occasion, at both on- and off-campus meetings, information sessions and/or events.
- Complete mandatory annual compliance training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College paid health insurance for employee, dependent coverage at employee’s expense.
- College paid basic life insurance for employee, additional coverage for employee and/or dependents at employee’s expense.
- College paid retirement with 3% employee contribution to the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- Optional dental and vision insurance at employee’s expense.
- Sick and Annual (Vacation) Leave accrual.
- Time off for designated holidays, winter break, and spring break.
- Flexible summer hours available.
- Free tickets to designated Mattie Kelly Arts Center and Raider Athletic events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution with two (2) to four (4) years of relevant work experience (higher education experience preferred; specific experience within an Admissions Office preferred)
- Experience creating and maintaining records within a large database system (Ellucian Banner SIS preferred)
- Experience managing a higher education CRM preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Proficiency in the use of cloud-based applications (Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Zoom) required.
- Ability to work independently to achieve both Departmental and College goals.
- Ability to perform complex data entry functions both swiftly and accurately.
- Ability to perform in-depth research and analysis to problem-solve complex data/system issues.
- Ability to successfully engage with the public, students, faculty, and staff in a positive and professional manner within a fast-paced and high-volume work environment.
The physical demands of this position are those of working in an air-conditioned office environment. Must be able to walk across campus as needed. May be required to lift up to 25 lbs. May be exposed to seasonal environmental conditions of heat, cold and/or rain.
How to ApplyPlease provide a complete application package that includes all of the following:
- NWFSC Application.
- A cover letter explaining why you consider yourself qualified for this position.
- Copies of unofficial transcripts.
45 total views, 2 today