Full-Time Engineering Technician I – Entry Level!
- Support senior supervisors, technicians, and engineers preparing plans, documents, estimates, and contracts.
- Perform field investigations for maintenance contracts, including mowing and vegetation removal, guardrail damage repairs, and snow and ice removal.
- Organize and maintain as-built plans and road files.
- Perform construction estimates.
- Assist our County Maintenance Engineer in review of encroachment and driveway permit submittals.
- Knowledge and understanding of general concepts, practices, and theories used in construction, construction inspection, and /or construction surveying.
- Experience working independently conducting inspections for compliance of contracts, driveway permits, encroachments.
- Experience planning, developing, scheduling, tracking, and completing projects independently or with limited supervision.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, laptops and an iPad.
- Experience maintaining standard daily records and reports.
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Survey Technology, or a related curriculum; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Call me: Tinayla Hyman at 336-224-3200.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/5n74hbm2
44 total views, 0 today