Full-Time Engagement Coordinator
Fred Rogers Productions is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) company that builds on the legacy of Fred Rogers by creating fun, relatable children’s media that models an enthusiasm for learning. We are passionate and compassionate storytellers who put the best interests of children first. We believe it’s never too early for kids to discover the fun of following their curiosity. Every day, we strive to earn the trust of the parents and caregivers whose children experience our content.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Engagement Coordinator. The Engagement Coordinator will assist the Community Engagement Manager in coordinating the organization and implementation of a wide-range of public outreach initiatives. A successful candidate will be welcoming, enthusiastic, detail oriented, curious, self-motivated, creative, organized, and kind.
– Assist Community Engagement Manager in building strong relationships with PBS stations as well as corporate and community contacts;
– Provide support for engagement and promotion of events and children’s media initiatives;
– Create and maintain database of essential files for all events and projects;
– Manage and update accurate grant lists: contacts, event details, etc.;
– Contribute to communications efforts to grant recipients;
– Assist with management of costume character appearances for funders and PBS stations;
– Maintain costume calendars and distribute updates to essential partners;
– Guide efforts related to Daniel Tiger costume appearances on behalf of the national underwriters to ensure Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood branding;
– Provide communication support to PBS stations and marketing contacts for touring stage shows;
– Contribute to the development of new engagement materials and promote existing resources related to FRP productions and initiatives;
– Manage event mailings to grant recipients;
– Coordinate seasonal mailings to PBS stations;
– Assist in sourcing and delivering promotional items for meetings, presentations, etc.;
– Catalog final event assets; and
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Enthusiasm for new ideas, initiative, and strong can-do attitude;
– Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team;
– Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to work effectively with diverse individuals, both internally and externally;
– Facility with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Careful attention to detail with strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
– Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
– Knowledge of children’s media a plus but not required.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s or Associates degree;
– 2-3 years of office and related administrative experience a plus but not required.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the following link https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/0e92ab9e
24 total views, 1 today