Full-Time Endpoint System Administrator II (Remote)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for Black Knights endpoint privilege management software, Defendpoint, as well as other systems, as including the design, installation, configuration, maintenance and system integration testing. Utilizes Avecto Privilege Access Management software in conjunction with Microsoft Group Policy and Web Servers to allow for end users to conduct business through their corporate endpoints without the need for administration rights.
This position is remote / telecommute eligible. If located in Jacksonville, FL some onsite will be required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Installs, maintains and upgrades internal systems used for managing and configuring internal applications.
* Controls user access and passwords.
* Secure, controls, manages and monitors privileged access to critical assets.
* Administers Microsoft Group Policy.
* Performs endpoint management as well as mentors helpdesk on implemented solutions.
* Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Monitors usage and performance.
* Trains personnel on system endpoint management usage.
* Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues for Endpoint Solutions.
* Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
* Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
* Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with Endpoint Management Solutions such as Avecto’s DefendPoint or other Privilege Access Management systems highly desired
* Knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy Administration
* Skilled in troubleshooting
* Experience with MS Excel for reporting a plus
* Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware (servers)
* Knowledge of TCP/IP
* Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
* Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
* Experience with Cannon Print Solutions, BigFix, Checkpoint Encryption, vulnerability programs, print and/ or file servers a plus
* Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Systems Administrator II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Solves problems that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability , age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjE0NjU3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
46 total views, 1 today