Full-Time Email Marketing Manager
SelfMade is the marketing partner with just what you need to grow your online business. Robust email marketing strategies and implementation are mission critical to fulfilling this statement and will be a key factor in our ability to help our partners grow.
As our first email marketing hire you will be responsible for building and executing email marketing strategies for our partners to help them drive revenue growth for their businesses. This role will be critical in building out the newest portion of our product offering and will work closely with Delivery leadership to create value for SelfMade partners. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact at a high growth, venture backed startup.
– Develop and execute lifecycle marketing strategies that drive measurable improvements for our partners
– Work cross-functionally with Delivery, Marketing and Ads teams as the resident expert on email
– Build and iterate on our email marketing roadmap to contribute to a scalable playbook for our team to execute on
– Lead email content planning and creation, list segmentation, and deployment driving our end-to-end email production process
– Implement measurable testing strategies, including A/B testing templates, subject lines, and CTAs to continuously improve revenue uplift for SelfMade partners
-Own onboarding and integration processes for new email marketing partners
– Maintain professionalism and high quality of work while managing a broad, diverse book of partners
– Have 2+ years experience working in consumer marketing with a strong focus on email knowledge of Klaviyo is a plus
– Have a successful track record of managing and developing a high volume email programs with a robust segmentation strategy
– Are deeply customer-centric and passionate about driving growth for small businesses and entrepreneurs
– Have strong project management & organizational skills including conceptualization, driving cross-team alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
– Get excited by the challenge of tackling unstructured problems creatively and thrive in fast-paced environments
– Are comfortable being the go-to person for all things email and take ownership of your work
– Competitive pay
– 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
– Free ClassPass and Subsidized gym memberships
– Flexible Working Hours
– 401K Plan
– Fully stocked kitchen with groceries and seltzer & cold brew on tap
– Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA & free CitiBike
– Monthly Team Outings & catered lunches
– 20 Paid Vacation Days & Unlimited Sick Days
– Office Located in Little Italy
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assessment and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyPlease apply through our careers page here: https://jobs.lever.co/selfmade/90dae56d-6bf0-4b93-a4a3-37b905c80cf4?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Pink%20Jobs
33 total views, 1 today