Full-Time E-commerce Analyst
Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and baking mixes. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Ecommerce Analyst to join our rapidly growing ecommerce businesses. This role will help to support our ecommerce organization by owning critical functions across multiple ecommerce customers including new item setup, content quality & IDQ, digital asset management (images, video, etc), account reporting, sell-through analysis, forecasting, and more. This is an exciting and newly formed role reporting into our VP of Ecommerce. This role is open to remote candidates.
- Create weekly and monthly reporting for the ecommerce business, including customer level & total ecommerce reporting, sell-in vs. sell-through analysis, demand trends, pricing, competitive trends, digital advertising spend & results, customer reviews, promotional performance, etc.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed, including in-depth analysis of consumer insights, site performance, seasonality trends, new product launches, keyword analysis, traffic generation, marketing ROI, customer lifetime value, etc.
- Directly support VP of eCommerce on Amazon ordering accuracy, financial accuracy, catalog/IDQ updates, and various issues/tickets (Variations, Corrections, Item Availability, Suppressed ASINs, etc.)
- Enter weekly/monthly forecast and promotions to support financial and inventory planning for ecommerce customers. Work closely with cross-functional teams to monitor customer orders and track performance vs. latest estimates.
- Ensure all catalog/new items set up for Amazon, pure play, and retail.com customers are completed in a timely manner. Monitor item execution and reporting platforms to ensure all info and set-up is accurate. Work with retailers to address any errors.
- Build & maintain a master ecommerce product database that includes key attributes optimized for ecommerce retailers, including but not limited to: product images, video, infographics, titles, bullet points, product descriptions, A+/enhanced PDP content, dimensions, MOQs, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance and upload of ecommerce content in various platforms including Amazon Vendor Central, Retail Link, Shopify, Syndigo, other syndication/retailer platforms
- Optimize product detail pages, brand stores, and other landing pages to increase conversion and effectively showcase our value proposition through best-in-class content, including A/B testing to improve KPIs and maximize revenue.
- Collaborate with internal teams on optimizing digital content including images, infographics, video, and copy to maximize conversion and provide an excellent customer experience. Continually audit our catalog data across retailers to ensure everything is accurate and up to date.
- Present monthly reporting to internal teams, including leadership. Help create internal and external presentations, including content for customer meetings, line reviews, and other projects as needed.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on ecommerce customer portals (ex: Vendor Central, Seller Central, Retail Link, etc), their policies, content requirements, and create a library of best practices.
- Identify growth opportunities across the ecommerce channel, and develop/implement strategies to achieve them.
- At least 2 years of ecommerce experience, with at least 1 year working in Vendor Central and/or Seller Central highly preferred. Shopify experience is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in forecasting & demand planning, financial reporting, business analytics, sales operations, or similar roles with heavy emphasis on data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Highly analytical and comfortable managing large data sets in Excel. Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, and other reporting tools is a plus.
- Ability to analyze, report, and present on sales and advertising performance.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with building monthly sales forecasts and utilizing all available inputs to provide the most accurate estimates possible for financial and inventory planning.
- Knowledgeable of ecommerce tools and content best practices, including SEO, CRO, and A/B Testing.
- Comfortable working in various retailer portals and optimizing content to align with each platform’s style guides and requirements.
- Experience working on a consumables business is highly preferred, experience working in the grocery and/or natural channel a plus.
- Ability to be highly strategic while planning for big picture objectives, but ready to roll up your sleeves and execute to support a small team in a high growth environment.
- Confident self-starter with ambitious drive, initiative, decisiveness, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions.
- Enjoys autonomy and can manage competing priorities without micromanagement.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary with opportunity to earn annual bonus
- 3 weeks PTO in addition to one month of holiday time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan with full company match up to 3%
- Life insurance
- Half-day Fridays in Summer and Winter
- Hybrid work setup for local team (2 days in-office, 2 days remote)
- Bi-annual in-person meetings & Quarterly team build events
How to ApplyEmail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
61 total views, 1 today