Full-Time DTC-Warehouse Lead. Monday-Friday
Direct to Consumer Warehouse Fulfillment Lead
Covercraft Industries, LLC is a leading branded manufacturer of Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle protection products, as well as a market leader in outdoor protection products for Home and Garden. Covercraft’s product offerings include full vehicle covers, seat covers, front end masks, dashboard covers, windshield sunscreens, floor mats, boat covers, Bimini tops, RV covers and related accessories, patio furniture and outdoor kitchen covers, and other products that preserve and protect.
The company focuses on custom fitment with an exhaustive library of patterns for distinct automotive, marine, RV and outdoor protection products.
Our Mission is to design and manufacture quality products that protect the things that move you. Our Goal and Vision is to be the preferred global destination for people seeking sustainable solutions to protect and enhance their vehicles and hobbies.
Covercraft Industries is committed to developing a rich culture, a diverse workforce and a healthy work environment for all employees. For more information, please visit www.covercraft.com.
Our team members are the key to our success and that is why we offer career opportunities with outstanding benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- 401(k) Retirement Plan/Employer Matching
- Employer sponsored supplemental voluntary benefits (STD, Life, Accident)
- Generous PTO Policy: beginning at 80 hours the 1st year of employment -> 120 hrs. 2nd year of employment; Paid holidays; Paid Bereavement
- FSA -Flexible Spending Account
- Profit-Sharing Plan – All active team members are eligible.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer sponsored Life and Disability
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for pulling, preparing & shipping direct to consumer same day packages.
- Maintain department records, files and pertinent documents in an orderly fashion.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Move material within the storage and loading areas, load and unloads trucks using forklift or pallet jacks.
- Stock items in shipping in accordance with Covercraft procedures.
- Obtain storage location information from the database to locate and pull items from stock in shipping.
- Verify part number and quantity.
- Process UPS, Federal Express, USPS, Etc. for shipments in an orderly and timely manner.
- Assist Retrievers in pulling items from stock in shipping when necessary.
- Assist in staging area.
- Look for and suggest ways to improve processes.
- Assist in preparing truck shipments.
- Assist Retrievers in pulling orders for small shipments and LTL when necessary.
- Responsible for coordinating sufficient team members in the fulfillment department to ensure that same day orders are processed on time.
- Work closely with Shipping Department Supervisor & scheduling to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory levels of materials for warehouse departmental needs.
- Must be able to assist with inventory when needed.
- Assist Planning Inventory Manager to maintain picking area standards.
- Assist department Manager/Supervisor in handling all daily personnel issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
Work in the shipping area when time allows or when necessary to get work done on schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to read and write English and have basic math skills
- Must be able to understand instructions.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work in moderate noise levels.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years fast pace experience in shipping and receiving.
- Must be able to pass a Forklift Certification Exam.
- Must be able to perceive colors and shades.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Must be able to bend, reach, and stretch.
- Ability to stand full shift.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience and/or on the job training.
This written job description should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, experience, duties and skills required. Further, this job description may be changed or amended at any time at the sole discretion of Covercraft.
We are a drug-free workplace.
We participate in E-verify.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate: $16.50
How to ApplyGo to Covercraft.com and click on Career Center. Enter SC in the search box to view all South Carolina positions available.
38 total views, 1 today