Full-Time Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
McGuireWoods has an opening for a Diversity & Inclusion Specialist in our Richmond office. The Diversity and Inclusion Specialist is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to the Director of Diversity and Inclusion in advancing the Firm’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. This position will focus on administrative details for client and third-party surveys, firm diversity presentations, and diversity data management. The Diversity and Inclusion Specialist is a data-driven and collaborative individual who assists in a wide range of the Firm’s diversity and inclusion efforts and interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support for the diversity team by generating correspondence, preparing reports and drafting presentations.
- Conduct all data collection and completion of client and industry diversity surveys, works with the firm’s internal departments to ensure accurate reporting and maintains an archive of responses.
- Completes general firm requests on diversity and inclusion data, trends, and patterns.
- Collaborates with other firm departments to maintain and track information and metrics related to the Firm’s participation in Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule Certification, and other industry partnerships.
- Work closely with HRIS team to prepare statistical and qualitative information/reports for department chairs and firm leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a law firm or other professional services organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with a high-degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
How to ApplyPlease apply through our website: https://staffcareers-mcguirewoods.icims.com/jobs/5536/diversity-%26-inclusion-specialist/job
88 total views, 2 today