Full-Time Director, Project Management Office (PMO)
Who we are: Groups360 is a booking engine for meeting space founded in 2014 by former Gaylord Entertainment executives Dave Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau. Groups360 was created with a singular goal — to empower meeting planners by bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old problem of booking groups. The company’s technology, GroupSyncTM, enables suppliers to distribute inventory, engage with planners, and optimize group revenue. GroupSync also equips planners to search and shop hotels worldwide and book rooms and space directly, online, or through a simplified RFP process. GroupSync is the first distribution channel to offer online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. Groups360 has offices in Nashville, London, and Singapore.
Our Partners: In 2019, major hospitality players Accor, Hilton, IHG and Marriott, invested a combined $50 million in Groups360 to help fuel instant-booking development. In 2022, the world’s largest alternative asset manager Blackstone Innovations Partners, New York Hedge fund Fir Tree Partners, and property and technology investment firm, Zigg Capital invested a combined $35 million in Groups360 to help drive the industry wide transformation, making group travel simple.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high- growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Director, Project Management Office (PMO) will oversee the Project Management team and is responsible for ensuring the company’s project strategy, scope, schedule, and budgets are defined and achieved, working closely with the Technology and Product teams in meeting project and product deliverables.
What you will do:
- Develop and direct project management operations and strategic account planning to meet organizational goals.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the PMO, including planning, organizing, and directing projects. Ensuring timely successful completion and within budget.
- Provide governance for project management by establishing standards, processes, and tools to ensure effective project delivery.
- Manage internal, client and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables.
- Manage and participate in daily stand-ups with the development team.
- Assess, plan, and manage project risk and contingency tactics, anticipating and resolving issues before they escalate.
- Track delivery team velocity through daily reporting Outline, manage and deliver solutions using agile methodology values, principles, and practices.
- Ensure the proper use of collaborative processes and remove obstacles for the scrum team.
- Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders.
- Showcase creativity when problem-solving and presents a positive, customer-focused, solutions-oriented approach.
- Explore how project tasks could be completed faster or more efficiently, with higher quality, and at a lower cost.
Education and experience:
- BS / BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 7 + years of project management experience.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience working with a software development team.
- Experience with Agile development principles
- Proficient with a variety of Microsoft tools required (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry is a plus but not required.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Exceptional verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity, problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Must be able to follow through on a project to a successful conclusion with a minimum of supervision. Must be able to identify and enlist the support of other employees as needed.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
- Other qualifications as required.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, Hybrid; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Location: Brentwood, TN. HYBRID (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
NOT ACCEPTING AGENCY CALLS OR SUBMISSIONS
How to Applyhttps://groups360.com/careers/?p=job%2FovL6nfwt
43 total views, 3 today