Full-Time Director, Partner Management
Westbrook is a mission driven, artist-led holding company formed to execute the creative vision of the Smith Family. We provide strategic, financial, legal, and other back end support to our existing subsidiary companies (Westbrook Studios, Westbrook Media, and Good Goods), develop new business opportunities, and share our learnings, skills, and tools with new talent creating art and media across all major platforms. With Westbrook’s reach, expertise, and resources, we are poised to be a leader in the global, multiplatform content marketplace.
Westbrook Media, our digital content studio, is hiring a Director, Partner Management to foster strong relationships with clients at the senior-most level (eg: CMO, C-Level Executives) and lead a wide range of organizational priorities around the success of these partnerships. They will be responsible for understanding the clients’ business challenges and defining their strategic direction. As such, it is critical that the Director of Partner Management displays thought leadership and an ability to lead a room of world-class thinkers and leaders.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day status of high profile partnerships with both the brands and talent.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and sequence a multitude of work streams across various high-volume businesses.
- Develop solutions and tools that result in streamlining complex organizational needs into successful solutions for the ongoing operation of Partner Management, ultimately enabling productivity.
- Leverage our current partnerships into larger growth opportunities.
- Ensure that our partners goals are in alignment with Westbrooks.
- Be the voice of the partners for Westbrook, and the voice of Westbrook for the partners.
- Ensure that revenue goals are hit or exceeded.
- Lead and organize the internal team through the kick off to finish of any given project/ campaign.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 5 years of creative agency or relevant marketing experience; at least 3 years overseeing accounts and leading client (partners, here at Westbrook) relationships.
- Deep understanding of the inner workings of production – from creative ideation, physical and post production.
- Extensive knowledge of the social media space and, preferably, video content.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with both partners (“clients”) and the internal team to ensure successful rollout of creative and strategic initiatives.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills, and leaves no questions unanswered when dealing with the internal team and our partners
- A Problem-solver; you know how to proactively identify a problem, drive change, and engage in a skillful analytical process to achieve the best possible solution. You also know how to escalate a problem / situation and ask for help when needed.
- A leader; you take responsibility for developing people and processes and possess the courage to find and develop (improve) them. You can also use your decision-making skills to motivate/inspire others.
- Ability to remain positive and optimistic when faced with stressful situations or challenges; you know how to respond with situation-appropriate tone, regardless of the circumstances.
- Intellectually curious; you seek learning opportunities and welcome the opportunity for feedback to enable your personal and professional development.
- Familiarity working at a fast-paced, high-growth company is a huge plus.
- Expertise in various project management tools is a plus.
- Business development experience is a plus.
How to ApplyPlease apply by selecting THIS link.
424 total views, 0 today