Full-Time Director of Data Reporting and Analytics
University Advancement pursues the mission to promote the University of North Texas through inspiring the public to become involved with the growth and progress of the university. The division accomplishes this by establishing and continuing mutually beneficial relationships with alumni, donor and friends of the university to encourage increased engagement and philanthropic support to benefit UNT.
Donor Engagement and Advancement Services is an integral part of University Advancement and is seeking to hire a Director of Data Reporting and Analytics to manage and operate our Data Management team.
The Director of Data Reporting and Analytics will work closely with the Executive Director of Advancement Services to implement strategic data governance, business processes, data health, data segmentation, data reporting and data analysis serving as an expert on Blackbaud RE/NXT, data analytics and data reporting.
- Continuously improve the suite of reports available to University Advancement and progressively increasing the depth of analytics.
- Manage daily operations of the data management staff:
- Ensuring proper protocols and controls are in place for safeguarding data and technology assets
- Managing overall workflow related to systems administration
- Data request fulfillment
- Report delivery
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of all data analyses and reporting output
- Develop and implement best practices related to data and systems management:
- Proactively identifying opportunities to streamline processes
- Increase accuracy and efficiency
- Establishing, documenting, and updating related policies and procedures, as necessary
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to determine data needs and deliver them in an customer service oriented, accurate and timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent education plus 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
How to ApplyApply online: https://jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/69467
438 total views, 0 today