Full-Time Director, Managing Counsel- Legal Data Management & Advisory
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Managing Counsel to join our Legal Data Management and Advisory team. This role will be located in Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY – HYBRID/REMOTE.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Supervising and managing a global team
- Strategizing and implementing the firms Contract Lifecycle Management Program in close collaboration with Lines of Business, Technology and Project Management teams
- Collaborating across the institution to structure and execute global regulatory and business change projects
- Advising on use of artificial intelligence to analyze client agreements, extracting and compiling key data elements; and
- Advising business and legal colleagues on using data-driven technology solutions to address legal and regulatory matters.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- A J.D. from a top-tier law school, admitted in the relevant state.
- A minimum of 8-12 years total experience as a qualified attorney, preferably within the financial services industry.
- 1-3 years management of experienced legal professionals, including a proven track record of building diverse teams, motivating and developing talent, and yielding results.
- Knowledge of contract lifecycle management resources and emerging legal technology trends Familiarity with terms and the negotiation of financial contracts.
- Experience in coordinating and structuring large regulatory projects, contract remediation, and document review.
- Previous experience with a globally significant financial institution, a plus.
How to Applyhttps://eofe.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/45079/?utm_medium=Jobboard&utm_source=PinkJobs
61 total views, 2 today