Full-Time Director Enterprise Architecture
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides strategic direction on the design and engineering of enterprise architecture solutions for the company. Evaluates current enterprise architecture models and provides a strategic roadmap towards modernization. Responsible for ensuring architecture completeness, in terms of adequately addressing all the pert inent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture. Responsible for the development of the IT strategic technology direction and defining and communicating the architecture standards, guidelines, and statements of direction with guidance from senior architects as appropriate by facilitating the design and establishment of architecture standards. Focused on driving, delivering, and managing platform as a service (PaaS) solutions through automated provisioning and orchestration.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide thought leadership, expert advice and counsel in both Infrastructure and Application Enterprise Architecture.
* Develop key relationships and influences through defined standards, principles and governance, to ensure the delivery of a world-class, sustainable and effective operational service.
* Provide architectural consulting expertise and direction to senior leadership; serves as a SME to modernizing initiatives to microservices and cloud-based service model.
* Drive teams and solutions to high levels of orchestration/automation with a cloud first mentality.
* Responsible for driving value from existing assets, finding opportunities for sharing of technology and services, leveraging new and emerging technologies and services, defining transformation initiatives.
* Creation of a new vision, strategy and roadmap and design the governance and processes that will allow Black Knight to drive forward innovative solution design and architecture creating a more flexible, integrated systems environment for the business.
* Creation of clear and compelling cases for change that are consistent with architectural approach and framework, but persuade senior business and IT stakeholders to act.
* Lead a team of Enterprise and IT Architects, ensuring that these professionals are equipped with appropriate levels of training/certification, tools and operating frameworks to deliver against the demand plan and continuous improvement priorities facilitating sharing of skills, best practice and information across, Solutions Delivery, Strategy and Architecture and Business Architecture teams.
* Direct engagement with senior managements, Business Relationship managers and Suppliers to understand the context of business and IT ambitions.
* Assist in the identification of design deficiencies within the most complex IT solutions and lead the remediation to provide operational excellence of existing services with heavy focus on modernization and cloud enablement.
* Perform architectural reviews and support audits ensuring compliance to global standards and support Agile process to drive service management improvements.
* Provide architectural oversight for technology projects and design reviews to ensure the consideration of technology reuse and successful introduction of new technology.
* Conduct research on emerging infrastructure technologies and trends and make recommendations that increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
* Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience migrating to and/or managing modernized application and infrastructure architecture
* Knowledge of new technology evaluation and implementation
* Specialized knowledge in Cloud environments desired (e.g. on-premise, Azure, AWS, etc.)
* Understanding of cloud-based service models (e.g PaaS, IaaS, SaaS), cloud process/procedure, and automation desired
* Knowledge with some of the following: Containerization, Microservices, OpenShift, Infrastructure Ops, Automation, Databases, Open Source Technologies, Design Approach, etc.
* Experience in a Service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment a plus
* Experience with a process that concentrates on a Continual assessing of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security for deployments.
* Experience leading and/or managing others in an enterprise environment
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services a plus (this can include externally as a client)\
* Knowledge of mortgage, financial services, or financial technology industry a plus
* Knowledge of IT strategy development as it pertains to modernization
* Knowledge of IT governance formulation
* In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (SDLC) utilizing Agile and other modern approaches to software development
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
* Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
* Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure and software design patterns and their application
* May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Enterprise Architecture Director
Senior level management role. Typically responsible for ensuring architecture completeness, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures the effective achievement of objectives. Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with executives and/or major clients. Directs and controls the activities of enterprise architecture functional area through several managers and staff. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods. Directly responsible for managing a staff of six or more direct reports, including primarily managers/senior managers and supervisors and may include some senior-level project managers and individual contributors. Typically manages eighty or more overall subordinates. Works closely with executives on departmental issues. Has very wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than fifteen years of related enterprise architecture experience with at least ten years of leadership responsibility.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjEyNzA2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
67 total views, 1 today