Full-Time Director – Cancer Center Clinics
Now Hiring a Director, Cancer Center Clinics!
- This position is full-time, 1.0FTE, 1st shift.
- Location: US: WI: MILWAUKEE at our FROEDTERT HOSPITAL facility. This job is ON – SITE.
The Director, Cancer Center Clinics has overall responsibility for the administrative and clinical functions of the ambulatory Cancer Network clinics, including the Cancer Center multi-disciplinary clinics and Breast Care Center. The director is accountable for human resources management, quality of care, operational improvement, budget management, patient and staff satisfaction, and compliance with the standards of regulatory agencies. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous management experience is required. A minimum of five years’ experience in oncology is preferred. Working experience at an academic institution is preferred.
- Master’s degree in nursing or a related field is required. Must have either a baccalaureate or graduate degree in nursing.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). Certification as a Nurse Executive, Nurse Executive-Advanced or Oncology Certified Nurse is preferred.
Special Skills Description:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability and interest in developing a progressive clinical oncology program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including the physician practice.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.
How to ApplyPlease apply here: Director - Cancer Center Clinics Job | Leadership jobs at Froedtert
91 total views, 1 today