Position: Technology Lead – User Experience Platform and Digital Experiences
Beam Living, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a vertically integrated Real Estate management company that creates, manages, and supports multi-family communities throughout New York City.
We are focused on being a great place to work, live, and grow. We are part of a very competitive NYC residential real estate market and need a very talented team to deliver on our promises to residents and to communicate to the world why they should live in our communities.
We are looking for someone to join our Technology Team in the role of User Experience Platform and Digital Experiences Lead. If you are interested in helping to build and create as we take care of our residents today and reshape communities to attract the resident of the future, then maybe you should join us.
Only read further if you are:
- Someone who cares about building a great place for people to live, work, and grow.
You should be:
- A passionate leader who believes that helping others win is a noble cause and that energetic hands on leadership is the only course of action.
- A lover of great design and UX/UI
- A creator who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems.
- An executor who is passionately committed to excellence and will relentlessly pursue the team’s goals.
- An architect and builder that thrives on seeing the big picture for complex systems but refuses to keep his/her hands out of the code.
- An innovator that isn’t happy doing what has always been done and is always staying on top of new ideas, approaches, and technologies.
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Work with beam Living Business and Technology leaders to define strategic and tactical requirements of the organization to fulfill the business needs.
- Oversee and develop the iterative architecture for the web and mobile application digital experiences we provide to our residents and prospects.
- Oversee the technical aspects of the systems that make up our User Experience Platform.
- Facilitate communication between offshore project team and onsite teams.
- Act as technical Subject Matter Expert on digital experience technologies.
- Ability to map loosely defined business requirements to specific technical solutions.
- Collect stakeholder feedback.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all updates and enhancements to our UXP products.
- Continue to maintain and expand our Content Management System architecture to grow with the business.
What you should have:
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree
- Experience with the Sitecore Experience Platform.
- Experience working with offshore resources.
- Experienced in .NET development as well as front-end development and frameworks
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, databases, infrastructure, servers, proxies, load balancing, high availability, etc.
- Excellence in developing amazing user experiences.
- An eye for good design.
- Excellent technical documentation and writing skills.
- You’re not satisfied with “close enough” solutions.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading development teams.
- Experience in real estate is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA and Asana is a plus.
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go. We don’t have any “best place to work” awards, but that will change soon. Just watch.
Competitive pay and full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave. We have a CEO that will make fun of himself and encourage you to tell him when he is wrong.
If any of that sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So, whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
A few of the people you will work with:
City Life Just Got Happier
Beam Living believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. However, it is not enough to just BE diverse, diversity must be embraced! We want you to bring your whole self to work, which is why Beam Celebrates how diversity contributes to a welcoming inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
To further our commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, all employment decisions at Beam Living are based on individual qualifications, business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please apply to this position directly via the following link: https://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?id=8a78839e7239c83301729ed020707f2d&source=Pink-Jobs.com
169 total views, 3 today