Full-Time Digital Advertising Specialist
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Digital Marketing Specialist assist in day to day management of marketing execution for the Salt Lake City Business unit.
- Quality-check email marketing campaigns; i.e. test newsletter links, ensure consistent formatting, help carry out on-time deployment
- Enter and appropriately map artists/venues/customers in the database
- Research artists and brainstorm creative partnerships/tie-ins for Sweepstakes
- Grassroots marketing for all sweepstakes – create targeted lists and write posts
- Assist with prize fulfillment for sweepstakes winners; i.e. helping prepare necessary paperwork, handling packaging and shipment, flight and hotel booking
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage all Display, Mobile, Video and Programmatic marketing executions for events at Live Nation venues across a variety of strategic publisher accounts utilizing applicable demographic data, consumer profiles, and media research tools
- Participate in strategy and media planning meetings and brainstorms for all things venue and event related
- Effectively negotiate rates, sent benchmark performance KPI’s, be nimble in changing the execution plan based on performance factors
- Place and monitor assigned media plans. Issue and track all insertion and purchase orders
- Ensure all campaigns are set up correctly for end-to-end insight.
- Set up and monitor performance which allow for analysis of results on a daily / weekly basis, create reports, and recommend optimizations based on performance
- Build creative spec sheets for Media Plan, effectively communicating requests and deadlines with Production teams
- Reconcile invoices with campaign performance, ensure that all billing and invoicing is on track and that our accounts are up to date with our partners
- Ensure all ads run accurately so that the desired media message is conveyed to the target audience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics or related field
- Previous experience with online performance reporting, analytics and data analysis
- Detail oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery
- High proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint / Keynote are a must
- Active online and on mobile with intellectual curiosity about the field of digital advertising
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
- Motivated Self Starter with a proactive nature and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation needed as occasional travel is required
- Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the music industry
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Salt-Lake-City-UT-USA/Digital-Advertising-Specialist_JR-24775
128 total views, 1 today