Full-Time DevOps Engineer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software. The DevOps Engineer III is responsible for the continual automation, integration, and optimization of Black Knight’s software build and deployment systems. The enterprise DevOps team works collaboratively with software engineer to deploy and operate our systems across multiple platforms.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists in defining automated monitoring, deployment and repair strategies using a wide variety of Ops tools and monitoring platforms
* Builds and maintains tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as troubleshoots and resolves issues.
* Assists with the design deployment processes and mentors teams to assist with improving their processes.
* Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Designs and manages the application in a variety of server and/or environments.
* Makes sure build and deployment processes are following known best practices.
* Assists with capacity planning and continual performance improvement of the technologies and infrastructure that supports java code build and deployment.
* Evaluates vendor-supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
* Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
* Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
* Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
* Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience building (configuring) and supporting Java or .NET applications
* Familiarity with configuration management, CI/CD and Build Tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, or UDeploy is a plus
* Working knowledge one or more of the following Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, WildFly, Windows, JBoss, or IBM Websphere
* Experience in other programming or scripting languages such as Java, C#, Python, Groovy, or PowerShell is a plus
* Familiarity with either .NET or Java build tools
* Experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab
* Experience with Kubernetes and Container Management Systems such as Open Shift is a plus
* Familiarity with tools such as Maven, Gradle Cucumber, Git, Artifactory, or SonarQube is a plus
* Familiarity with TFS, Team Build, or MS Build Scripts is a plus
* Proficiency in Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux / RHEL) and/or Windows operating systems is desired
* Knowledge configuring or maintaining cloud and container platforms (i.e. Azure, AWS, OpenShift, Docker, etc.) is a plus
* Experience in DevOps environment in a large enterprise is desired
* Linux/Unix or Window Server experience, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring and security procedures
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works on multiple products, projects and activities as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. Works on varied and complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require in-depth skill in multiple technical environments, knowledge in one or more specific business areas and expertise in multiple products/systems. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact to one or more business segments. Develops solutions requiring complex analysis and research. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjk2NzgxLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
43 total views, 1 today