Full-Time Development Coordinator
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between a cancer patient and their treatment. We deliver financial education, financial coaching, resource navigation, and emergency relief funds to patients and caregivers facing a cancer diagnosis, so no family has to choose between their health and their home. Family Reach believes in the values of compassion, courage, innovation, scrappiness, and collaboration as core components of our community and the services we provide.
The Development Coordinator works closely with the Development team to assist with a wide spectrum of fundraising related activities. This role completes daily administrative tasks related to Development operations as well as assists with the planning and execution of logistics and tasks involved with in-person and virtual fundraising events. They play a critical role in ensuring the continuous and smooth operations of the Development Department.
The Development Coordinator must have strong communication, organization and project management skills. This position will report to the Senior Development Manager.
General Development Administration
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all account data in Salesforce
- Assist the Development and Programs teams by generating and analyzing Salesforce reports
- Oversee and maintain effective gift processing procedures, including both recording donations and processing acknowledgments in a timely manner
- Manage the organization’s use of external fundraising platforms (i.e.) to support the team’s use of peer-to-peer fundraising efforts, including both outlining the organization’s use of the platform and creating fundraising campaign/event pages
- Participate in all development-related Salesforce conversations, helping to outline solutions to support the Development team
- Assist with the logistical coordination and diligent note taking of team assignments in group meetings and conversations to ensure timely execution of tasks.
Event Logistics & Coordination
- Assist the Community & Events Manager on all aspects of in-person and virtual fundraising events and campaigns, helping to steward the process from conception through execution and follow-up.
- Collaborate with vendors, create plans, recruit and execute all fundraising oriented events.
- Work closely with the Family Reach Ambassadors and third-party community members, providing in-house support for events and fundraising logistics.
- Effectively assist team members with communication of the organization’s mission, increasing awareness, and community engagement.
- Assist with the management, organization, and distribution of physical and digital assets including Family Reach branded merchandise, donor facing printed materials, digital logos and event-related collateral (signage, giveaways, pledge cards, etc.)
- Work with the Communications department to assist with management and mailing of promotional items (post cards, magnets, annual reports, Reach Athlete packages)
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with peers, supporters, funders and outside partners
- Interest and expertise in working collaboratively with colleagues from varied backgrounds and
interacting with stakeholders of diverse backgrounds, views, and positions
- Ability to proactively identify and creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment with success working independently and as part of a team
- Eager for ongoing learning and self-improvement in the role
- Experience in fundraising, development, donor management, Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
- Experience in the planning and execution of fundraising events and campaigns a plus
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds for inventory management purposes
- Mission-driven with a passion for Family Reach’s core values
FAMILY REACH VALUES
Family Reach is inclusive of all racial, ethnic, and cultural minorities; LGBTQIA+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, individuals that are neurodivergent, and individuals from all educational backgrounds. We encourage multiple perspectives and experiences, support a multicultural environment, and are dedicated to building our leadership and staff to reflect these values and the diverse communities we serve.
The salary range for this position is $40,000-$45,000. Family Reach offers an attractive benefits package, including, but not limited to an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and generous vacation and leave policies.
How to ApplyCandidates may apply here: https://app.trinethire.com/companies/17167-family-reach-foundation/jobs/65038-development-coordinator
935 total views, 0 today