Full-Time DE&S / SDA Talent Acquisition Manager
£32,300 – £38,000 per annum (plus benefits)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead in the delivery of hiring top talent to fulfil functional requirements within Defence Equipment & Support and the Submarine Delivery Agency.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you shall work in partnership with the business area you are aligned to, building invaluable relationships with managers and stakeholders, in order to create and deliver resourcing plans that meet desired requirements
Being a champion of change, you will be able to identify ways to continuously promote improvement, thriving in a challenging environment and working at pace. You will have a hands on approach with excellent people management skills, as you effectively coach and mentor individuals, with the ability to collaborate with professionals at all levels.
The Talent Acquisition Team is on a journey of continuous improvement and you will be key in positioning the team as a Centre of Excellence, with a consultative approach to partnering the business.
Responsibilities shall include:
• Creating and maintaining recruitment and resourcing plans to inform activity and areas of focus to deliver innovative resourcing strategies
• Responsibility for Talent Acquisition processes to increase quality and drive efficiency in services whilst challenge the status quo.
• Working in partnership with the business, engaging with Heads of Functions and developing a thorough understanding of all business requirements
• Manipulating and controlling future resourcing campaigns and associated timescales and ensuring delivery against those.
• Leading on allocated continuous improvement workstreams.
• Applying a creative and innovative approach to developing a Talent Acquisition strategy
• Collaborating with suppliers and Heads of Function to enable a more strategic approach through providing MI, insight and expertise on different resourcing routes
Essentially to be successful you shall be able to demonstrate:
• Full management of the end-to-end resourcing strategy
• Previous experience of challenging and improving existing processes and procedures
• Experience in leading a small team within a mid to large complex organisation to deliver a first class service
• A breadth of knowledge across all elements of recruitment from attraction/candidate sourcing, assessment, through to start.
• Experience of stakeholder engagement and management
Previous experience of successful delivery and creation of resourcing plans within a structured process-driven environment would be desirable as would a hands-on approach to dealing with matters quickly and effectively.
Please note that you may be considered for similar positions at the level below the advertised role.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a generous benefits package including market leading employer pension contributions of around 21% of your salary (not including any personal contribution), annual bonuses, a flexible working pattern to fit you, 25 days holiday +1 additional day every year you work up to 30 days with plenty of opportunity for movement and promotion. Some of our sites include an onsite gym, onsite restaurants, cafes and much more.
Find out more about what we offer by clicking here
Applicants should be aware that any move across the Civil Service on or after 5 October 2018 may have implications on an employee’s ability to carry on claiming childcare vouchers.
About DE&S/SDA and your team
We are currently recruiting vacancies across both DE&S and the SDA. If you are successful, you may be assigned to either depending on your skillsets and the business need.
The force behind the armed forces, DE&S is a highly specialised, branch of the MoD, operating with a budget of £178 billion over the next 10 years. From the procurement of aircraft carriers to the provision of food, we ensure our armed forces have the equipment and support they need to achieve their operations. We employ over 12,000 people across more than 150 locations around the world.
The Submarine Delivery Agency (SDA) is an Executive Agency of the Ministry of Defence responsible for the procurement, in service support and disposal of the UK’s nuclear submarines. Our work is of unparalleled strategic importance nationally and internationally, ensuring the security of the UK’s continuous at-sea nuclear deterrent, and delivering the most technically complex programmes in Defence. We employ over 1400 people and have an annual spend of c. £3.5 billion.
Our HR function sets strategic direction and helps develop the highly skilled and inclusive workforce needed to drive exceptional performance. Through strong stakeholder engagement, HR provides dedicated people management processes, policies and services to support DE&S to deliver its outputs. We are integral to operational delivery.
Find the link to apply below, copy and paste into your browser to create an account, upload your details and apply for this role.
Please find ‘The Little Book of Big Benefits’ attached or click here
This post is not eligible for relocation allowances.
How to ApplyFollow link to apply Please click here to apply
99 total views, 1 today