Full-Time Bilingual Dental Assistant
Motivated by the belief that healthcare is a human right, Erie Family Health provides high quality, affordable care to support healthier people, families, and communities. Join us to become part of what we are building for our communities and patients as our Dental Assistant! All Erie sites qualify for NHSC with a HPSA score of 19.
- Greeting patients
- Guiding patients back to exam chars
- Ensuring patients are prepared for treatment or procedure
- Dry patients’ mouths using suction
- High school diploma
- Ability to operate all dental equipment and instruments
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish is required
- Current CPR Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60647: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
How to ApplyThank you for your interest in applying to Erie! Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for the role:
- Navigate our careers search tool by using the following link: Job Opportunities (paycomonline.net)
- Type job # (29433) or "dental assistant" into the search bar.
- Select the dental assistant position in Humboldt Park.
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Upload your resume.
- Select "start application."
70 total views, 3 today