Full-Time Data Science Intern
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Benefits from on the job training and mentoring along with participation in team projects, community service events, social outings, and professional development seminars. Receives the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal skills.
Assist in performing data analysis and developing ad-ho c queries and conversion requirements to meet business needs. Deploy, troubleshoot and resolve data issues, conduct data research, and ensure data quality.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify, research and analyze data so that it can be accurately processed.
* Perform analysis and document conversion requirements to translate data sets into standardized formats.
* Perform data analysis functions for assigned business unit including design and development of critical ad hoc reports.
* Perform structured quality assurance testing including the development of test plans and scripts.
* Identify data issues that need to be fixed and perform detailed data verification and analysis.
* Responsible for the escalation and resolution of data issues.
* Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced manager.
* Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
* Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal skills.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Applicant must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at an accredited university; Data Science or related major preferred
* Experience with data manipulation and analysis
* Working knowledge of relational databases a plus
* Ad-hoc SQL query development, SAS or C++ skills
* Experience working with data analytics-driven solutions with sensitive data sources
* High degree of creative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to gather and interpret information and to develop, recommend and implement solutions
* Displays good written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
* Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform
* Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement: 3.0
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically does not require prior related experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location: Lakewood, Colorado
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjU2MTQyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
35 total views, 1 today