Full-Time Data Integration Analyst III (Remote)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops processes and programs to convert data from outside client systems to our systems. Prepares data for conversion through data mapping, modeling, and cleaning.
Note: This position is remote / telecommute eligible
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand and reconcile data transportation against Black Knight and industry standards.
* Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database and XML schema(s).
* Meets with internal and external business partners to gather data requirements.
* Develop and delivers innovative business solutions to our internal and external clients.
* Defines XML Schema and other data requirements in order to successfully exchange business process document data into our systems.
* Transfers business documents to data requirements.
* Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions.
* Provides test planning and test case guidance to Quality Assurance to confirm the outcomes of the requirement changes meet the expectations of the business partners and clients.
* Implement and perform Unit Testing on Data Mapping Logic to ensure it meets business needs.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices and changes in technology.
* Provides training to the business partners and clients on changes to the technology.
* Serves as an integral participant in the data governance process and resulting design and documentation as needed for new technology.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Understand the integrity of data, including data extraction, manipulation, analysis, and reporting.
* Experience in data integration projects
* Working knowledge in XML
* Working knowledge in XSLT, Altova MapForce, Altova XMLSpy, and/or JSON is a plus
* Mortgage Industry experience is preferred but not required
* Experience with the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) Standards is a plus
* Experience in SQL or PL/SQL (or comparable language) is a plus
* Familiar with data standards/procedures and data governance and how the governance and data quality policies can be implemented in data integration projects
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervisions
* Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
* Thorough database analysis skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Contribute to significant client-facing reports, presentations, and other deliverables
* Focused on production and customer needs
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role. In-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Develops data models and processes for data integration, data transformation and data governance of medium to high complexity within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on small to large, varied, and complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. . Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in XML Schema architecture, data management, data integration, data transformation, information strategy, and data governance. Works on multiple projects as a project team member or often as a project lead. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires seven (7) years of work experience in data governance, data extraction and relevant computing environments.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMxMzg4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
4 total views, 1 today