Full-Time Customer Support Specialist – Payroll
WHO WE ARE
We create software to empower and inspire Canadian organizations.
Our two main platforms: IBEX Payroll and Inclusion System. IBEX makes life easier for small to medium sized businesses and Inclusion supports developmental services agencies. We provide tools in the areas of payroll, scheduling, time verification and more – so our customers can focus on what they do best.
We value an environment that supports people to do important work and grow. This shows in our dedication to positively impacting individuals, promoting team connection, and encouraging balance in all areas of life.
We are expanding our team and need a Customer Support Specialist on a permanent, full-time basis. They will use effective communication and problem solving skills to help customers by phone or email.
WHAT YOU YOU’LL DO
Your technical skills, talent for details, and insight into people’s needs will be engaged as you provide smart solutions for customers. You will take initiative to work through problems but know when it’s right to ask a teammate for help.
You’ll thrive within the core of our operations and will be invigorated by completing tasks. Whether it’s replying to inquiries or learning all about the latest system features, you will have an organized approach to your responsibilities.
You’ll find a good flow in an environment that incorporates team meetings, use of dedicated tools to resolve and track customer issues, forums to suggest how we can improve our software and processes, opportunities to collaborate with teammates on setups and solutions, and dedicated one on one time with your Coach.
We believe that some of the best candidates have skills that come from varying experiences instead of traditional job experience and education. And so we encourage applications from people who have nontraditional backgrounds, transferable skills, and a passion for this work.
This is the right role for you if you love solving problems, are curious, are caring, and enjoy working with complex systems!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience solving technical and/or analytical problems that differ in complexity, and therefore need varying time and effort to resolve.
- Ability to efficiently do the following: balance priorities, help others (ie. help team members meet deadlines), explain issues, and escalate issues.
- Experience providing positive interactions with people that have different communication styles and diverse backgrounds (ie. customers with different technical skill levels) by email, phone, and/or in person.
- Ability to work well alone and with others (ie. team members) remotely/virtually and in-person.
- Experience with a high-demand environment, adaptability to changes, and demonstrating a collaborative approach with others.
- Aptitude for learning new subject matter, new tools, and computer applications.
- Payroll experience and/or a combination of Payroll experience and education.
If you don’t have this experience or education, then we are willing to support you to complete the National Payroll Institute Payroll course level 1 and other courses that help your growth.
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel or other computer software to investigate and organize spreadsheets and/or large data sets.
If you don’t have this experience, then we are willing to support you to complete the National Payroll Institute Microsoft Excel course level 1 or equivalent.
- Ability to work at our office at least one day per week, located at 421 Mulvey Avenue East, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3L 0R6 (ie. to support customers that visit the office from time to time).
WHAT’S HERE FOR YOU
Empowerment: we want you to succeed and this begins with meeting you where you are. We have consistent and regular coaching meetings to understand what tools and resources you need to learn, develop, and grow.
Benefits, Wellness and Balance: beyond your physical health, we support your overall well-being. We provide a flexible and remote-friendly work environment, fair market rate compensation, training and education support, group benefits, employee family assistance program, and paid time off including paid Do Good days so you can give back to community, and other good things!
Transparency: we keep all team members informed, including weekly updates on the top company priorities, monthly reports on our growth, and Town Hall meetings with question and answer periods to discuss business updates and company direction.
Fun: we know a thing or two about having fun times. Food, games, big events, small events, learning together – there are opportunities for everyone to feel included. And while we like being together, we also make time to enjoy life outside of work.
How to ApplyINTERESTED? We would love for you to apply! Please visit this link on our website and click on the "Apply for This job" button. Your application must include the following: 1) a cover letter that gives us a sense of who you are and why you want the job, and 2) a resume that outlines your relevant experience and abilities. The application deadline is August 25, 2023.
72 total views, 1 today