Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Salary Range: $2,823 – $4,073 Monthly
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), Health Licensing Office in Salem, OR is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to provide assistance to the HLO Licensing Manager in overseeing the authorization and renewal process for the Board of Cosmetology by providing excellent customer services while following both state and federal guidelines.
What you will do!
You will prepare, organize, and maintain filing systems create new computerized records!
You will determine eligibility of applicants by reviewing documents to ensure compliance and verification that all necessary documentation is provided and is complete!
You will prepare correspondence to applicants, answer incoming telephone lines, greet customers, explain, clarify and apply laws, rules and procedures, direct customers to appropriate individuals, and takes messages as needed!
What’s in it for you?
The public health division is a team of passionate individuals working to promote health across the lifespan of individuals, families, and communities. We value and support unique perspectives using a trauma-informed approach and aim to reflect these values in our hiring practices, professional development, and workplace. We are committed to racial equity as a driving factor to improve health outcomes for all communities that experience inequities.
- We offer exceptional medical, vision and dental benefits packages for you and your qualified family members, with very low monthly out-of-pocket costs. Try this free virtual benefits counselor by clicking here: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/pebb/pages/alex.aspx
- Paid Leave Days:
- 11 paid holidays each year
- 3 additional paid “Personal Business Days” each year
- 8 hours of paid sick leave accumulated every month
- Progressive vacation leave accrual with increases every 5 years
- Pension and retirement programs
- Optional benefits include short-term disability, long-term disability, deferred compensation savings program, and flexible spending accounts for health care and childcare expenses.
- Click here to learn more about State of Oregon benefits.
This position is not eligible to work remotely due to the need for regular face-to-face contact with customers, the public, and coworkers. This position may also require a higher level of oversight with direct supervision, access to hardcopy files, financial transactions, or office resources.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Two years of experience in customer service. One year of which must have included explanation of rules, regulations, and policies and responsibility for dealing with unique or unusual situations.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent computer data entry skills to enter information into office database.
How to ApplyComplete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-125481 Deadline: 5/7/23
127 total views, 2 today