Full-Time Customer Experience Workforce Management Coordinator
We’re searching for a driven Customer Experience Workforce Management Coordinator to strategically schedule our Customer Experience and Order Processing employees, as well as position our team to address customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here at Warby Parker, we strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer, and this role will be instrumental in making that possible! As a member of the CX Strategy & Operations team, you’ll drive real-time workforce analysis to make sure we’re scheduling our CX Engagement team members within their designated shifts, skill levels, and locations. By managing the team’s day-to-day organization, you’ll help monitor, report on, and strategize the growth and success of our customer-facing operations. Up for the challenge? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Workforce Management team in optimizing day-to-day staffing to maximize service levels and employee engagement
- Create and adjust daily employee schedules for all customer engagement team members
- Monitor interaction volumes throughout the day and reallocate team members in real time (e.g., scheduling exceptions like team meetings and trainings) to meet daily service level objectives
- Improve interaction flow management by iterating on SMS and case routing assignment strategies
- Update and maintain attendance information in our workforce management application (Aspect) and/or other designated software
- Report on daily metrics and service levels while developing an understanding of key drivers and impacts, individual advisor productivity, and actions to mitigate risk
- Provide real-time support to CX advisors and managers, facilitating contingency plans and team communication as issues arise
- Fix (or flag for external teams) issues that could contribute to an increased response time for our customers
- Propose process improvements and dream up projects related to hiring, staffing, routing, and more
- We are looking to expand the Workforce Management team’s coverage on weekends—for this role you must be okay with working one weekend day
Who you are:
- A creative and proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to take immediate action whenever an issue arises
- An organizational powerhouse who’s comfortable prioritizing work and juggling responsibilities (your calendars and spreadsheets are color-coded masterpieces)
- A crystal-clear communicator, both in person and in writing
- An expert in G Suite (e.g., Sheets, Docs, and Calendar) and in Excel
- An analytical thinker who’s able to report on and analyze data to provide creative solutions
- Able to meet firm deadlines—and have the track record to prove it!
- Comfortable working in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and WFM (Workforce Management) systems
- Experience working with workforce management tools, such as Aspect, Verint, NICE IEX, and other WFM systems (bonus points for experience in Aspect)
- Experience in a contact center and knowledge of common statistics and technology used in that environment
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/f8f349bf1us
705 total views, 0 today