Full-Time Customer Experience Manager, Nashville
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a CX Manager to lead our team of all-star brand representatives across CX locations. In this role, you will help create an engaging and equitable work environment through setting team priorities, collaborating cross-functionally, and managing projects within your specific area of focus. Our ideal candidate is a natural leader who is excited to help scale our best-in-class service to consistently exceed our customer’s expectations as the company continues to grow. Sound like your cup of tea? Read on!
What you’ll do
- Analyze individual and team performance and support the employee life cycle for CX Associate Managers, Support Leads, Team Leads, Associates, and Advisors
- Monitor key customer experience KPIs (i.e., CSAT, NPS, employee engagement score, and labor spend) to identify opportunities and growth paths
- Clearly communicate expectations, priorities, and responsibilities to your direct reports, creating a productive and engaged team of managers
- Develop strategies and projects that support the larger CX department’s objectives and goals
- Report pertinent team successes and learnings to leadership, cross-functional teammates, and external partners
- Establish solutions to issues facing your team so the department can more successfully scale
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of the company and the industry, identifying how the broader strategy influences the success of your team
Who you are:
- Backed by 4-5 years of management experience in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- An excellent communicator who’s able to clearly convey a team vision and motivate individuals to take action
- An energetic, empathetic, and effective manager with the ability to coach and cultivate leadership skills among your direct reports
- An organizational wizard who has no problem tackling multiple tasks at a time
- Experienced leading projects and collaborating with others to achieve goals
- Knowledgeable about the latest customer service technologies and systems
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/7283876b1us
963 total views, 0 today