Part-TimeCustomer Care Representatives
THE RIDE is now accepting applications for Customer Care Representatives to join our team of on-street brand ambassadors.
This outdoor, customer service position is unlike our competitors as we pay our CCRs an hourly rate on top of generous commission opportunities. Also, our products sell themselves, so this is not like those annoying comedy show pusher, Broadway flier-ing, “can I have a minute of your time” style ambassador jobs.
We need fun, reliable people to make our guests feel welcome and go above the call of duty to elevate our experience…does that sound like you?
About THE RIDE:
THE RIDE is one of the most exciting interactive entertainment experiences in Manhattan! Our fleet of patented, state-of-the-art luxury buses host four exciting shows: THE RIDE, THE TOUR, The Downtown Experience, and Queen Of The Ride. Each offering combines theatrical and technical elements that set us apart from other tours. The streets of New York become the stage and we’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to represent our unique, “only in New York” brand!
About The Position:
Customer Care Representatives are responsible for upholding THE RIDE’s brand identity by delivering exemplary customer service in all job responsibilities. We’re seeking sales- driven applicants who are comfortable working outside. You will be the face of THE RIDE brand!
• Must be able to work outside year-round
• Minimum of 2 years in Customer Service/ Customer Facing position
• Experience in the Tour & Travel industry preferred
• Confident in addressing audience members individually and as a group
• 1+ years of direct sales experience
• Motivated by sales goals and rewards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Apple products/ applications and Google Suite
• A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
• Able to work independently and in collaboration with operations team
• Flexible availability including nights and weekends
• Multilingual skills a plus
How to ApplyApplication Instructions: Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com THE RIDE LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
47 total views, 1 today