Full-Time Content Strategist
At Fonolo, we’re on a mission to eliminate hold-time forever. Since 2007, our patented, cloud-based call-back solutions have eliminated hundreds of years of hold time for customers across the globe — but there is more work to be done.
Why do we care? Time is a precious resource. Our technology is centered around the human experience, and helping people reclaim those valuable moments. Less time on hold means more time to learn a new skill, more time for health and wellness, and more time to spend with loved ones.
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist who’s a storyteller at heart and a prolific writer in real life. If you believe in the power of technology and its ability to drive positive human experiences, we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Write premium long and short-form content that speaks to clearly defined buyer personas/verticals in support of lead generation/ABM programs.
- Write and edit content for Fonolo’s corporate blog on contact center technology and related thought leadership.
- Own our editorial calendar and manage all content marketing initiatives.
- Develop content plans based on strategic SEO initiatives.
- Work with Fonolo’s marketing and sales teams to strategically deliver engaging and effective content, prioritize topics, and coordinate with larger sales-marketing activities.
- An avid storyteller who thrives on creating engaging long and short-form content within the B2B SaaS space.
- Passionate about developing and managing content calendars that are strategic, engaging and relevant.
- Skilled at translating technical information into digestible content.
- Adept at anticipating the content needs of the marketplace.
- Interested in learning about contemporary SEO best practices.
Fonolo is the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions. We’ve revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. Our clients include some of the largest companies in the banking, healthcare, and retail sectors.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Stability: We’ve been in business since 2007, we’re profitable, and our executive team has co-founded other successful companies in the past. We have the stability (and wisdom) of an older company with the fun feel of a start-up.
- Make an Impact: We help our customers to provide better service for their clients. During COVID-19 our current and new customers needed us more than ever. It was our pleasure to roll up our sleeves and be their superheroes.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We invest in our people. Career and personal development are as much a part of our culture as our flexible hours.
- Extended Healthcare Benefits: Because you’re human, and life happens.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: We believe that you’re the very best at what you do, so we empower you to go ahead and do it well.
- Trust and Transparency: No secrets here. We discuss financial data and performance metrics with all employees.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive compensation package to reflect the value you bring to the team.
- Stock Options: We believe in sharing, and our success truly is your success.
- Beautiful Downtown Environment: Our open, brick-and-beam office is in the heart of Toronto, with restaurants of every style within walking distance.
Check out our careers page for more on our culture, offerings, and open positions.
How to ApplyIf you like what you see and want to apply, please submit your application at the following link: https://fonolo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43
361 total views, 0 today