Full-Time Content Marketing Manager
Ajna is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager (100% remote) to join our team and lead our DEI brand and marketing efforts. . If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business success, while focusing on DEI and unbiased initiatives, we want you on our team!
As a DEI Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives focusing on DEI and unbiased initiatives. Initially, you will start by playing a critical role in the design and content creation of the ATN MVP platform. You will be a part of daily whiteboarding sessions pre-go live.
The DEI Content Marketing Manager reports to the CRO and works closely with colleagues as a member of the Ajna Team. The DEI Content Marketing Manager is ultimately responsible for managing a company’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives by leading planning, execution, distribution, and measurement of the content initiatives. They will guide content marketing strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing initiative while focusing on a wide-ranging diversity and inclusive marketing communication campaigns and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all marketing initiatives are inclusive of all platform users. They will determine what content will build the customer base by helping people make decisions or solve problems at various points in their experience with the brand.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic forethought and the ability to anticipate challenges as well as opportunities. This role will be a driving force in promoting Ajna’s Strategy, Core Values, and Organizational Growth Initiatives while serving as a resource to Leadership.
- Create marketing communications that are inclusive for stakeholders of all backgrounds
- Be intentional in choosing platforms and tools to use for reaching our desired audience demographics
- Commitment to unbiased and equitable hiring. Focus outreach to historically marginalized communities.
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives. Research audiences and exploring different topic ideas to build digital followings
- Bring a brand publisher mindset: to create, implement, and track the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Direct SEO-optimized content creation and publication that aligns with the brand’s voice, goals, and audience
- Manage all content distribution and promotion channels, including a blog and social media accounts
- Collaborate with other company departments, such as advertising and sales, to tie in content with brand promotion
- Measure the results of our daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. content marketing strategies
- Managing a budget for creating and promoting content across social media and the web
- Design, Develop and Lead quarterly customer feedback sessions
KPI’s and Goals:
- Traffic – Who is finding your content? How big is this audience? Where are they coming from?
- Engagement – What type of interactions does your content invite? Who is interacting?
- Conversions – Did your content inspire your audience to act? Who acted, and what did they do?
- Experience building digital followings and communities especially in historically underrepresented and marginalized communities
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with various social media analytics such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram depending on the job
- Project management experience
- Experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills capable of listening and collaborating
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience leading or supporting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Initiatives
- Integrative team working style, easy contact, able to rapidly adapt
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
FOR CONSIDERATION: Send a brief introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
415 total views, 0 today