Full-Time Content Acquisition Associate I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
THIS POSITION CAN BE FILLED IN MAITLAND, FL, GLENDALE, CA OR OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating acquisition of real estate related content/media related to the supporting operations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitor, coordinate and process the workflow of newly acquired acquisitions (data) to queue.
* Initiate or maintain contact with counties and/or source providers for current and/or new sources.
* Research and aggregate information about data sources and assessor data.
* Process and provide support for client requests for ancillary data cross multiple markets.
* Maintain and update centralized database with workflow details.
* Track incoming data and ensure the information received is current, timely and complete.
* Identify deficiencies in data, timeliness and quality.
* Ensures data accessibility for key stakeholders.
* Ensures appropriate county contracts and agreements are executed.
* Review new data content for usability.
* Troubleshoot issues and escalate to appropriate stakeholders.
* Research and aggregate information about vendors and data.
* Information gathering and documentation as needed for projects.
* Remediate problematic and/or missing data/ and provide supplemental files for replacement to stakeholders and in the database.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior experience within a Real Estate and/or Mortgage environment highly preferred
* Prior experience processing mortgage related items, such as titles, deeds, parcel data and/or tax records highly preferred
* Proficient written and oral communication skills
* Ability to utilize computers to complete assigned work
* Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Organizational and time management skills required
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
Content Acquisition Associate I
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate levels of proficiency with a general understanding of the acquisition process. Works under close to moderate supervision to ensure accuracy. Consults with peers on processes or errors to learn through experience. Typically requires up to one (1) year of acquisition or equivalent experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guODc5MzYuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
26 total views, 1 today