Full-Time Compliance Surveillance Manager
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Principal, Compliance & Control e-Communications Surveillance to join our Compliance Team. This role is located in Manchester/ London – HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Support the design, implementation, and operation of key controls
- Documenting reviews, process changes, and outcomes to ensure complete and accurate audit trail
- Participating and where appropriate driving key e-comms related processes (e.g. onboarding of new communications platforms)
- Driving the enhancement, expansion, improvement of the e-communication surveillance Program from both an effectiveness and efficiency standpoint
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and internal policy updates, to ensure that the surveillance system incorporates appropriately current search techniques, rules, lexicons and criteria
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, with a specific focus on surveillance
- Demonstrable understanding of investment instruments and a general knowledge of compliance concepts.
- Proven experience of program management experience in communication surveillance in the financial services and/or another highly regulated industry
- Previous experience with e-communications surveillance system implementation or system enhancement
- Knowledge of the Data Protection and Privacy laws is a strong plus (US, Europe and Asia Pacific)
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=38661&pid=15654398&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=false
99 total views, 1 today