Full-Time Commercial Operations Executive
At The Races, the business behind dedicated horse racing channel Sky Sports Racing is looking for a keen and enthusiastic team player to join our Commercial Department as a Commercial Operations Executive. Based out of the main Sky Campus, all departments of At The Races work alongside other key parts of the broader Sky business. If you are a self-starter and are looking to join an exciting and innovative commercial environment, then this is the position for you.
The role is primarily one of delivery of online and on-air campaigns, supporting the sales team and reporting across all business metrics. The role will also have responsibility for handling archive sales and its growth with support from the commercial team. Assisting with and developing an understanding of all commercial touchpoints including online presence, social and digital content, archive delivery and channel inventory is key.
Sky Central – Osterley
· Work as part of the commercial team to deliver partner campaigns.
· Co-ordination and management of ad serving on attheraces.com and associated sites.
· Maintenance and delivery of online commercial presence, coordinating with commercial partners and web dev/editorial to ensure contractual requirements are met.
· Reporting and analysis of business metrics across all commercial touchpoints including web, social and on-air.
· Providing feedback and analysis of data trends relating to all aspects of business.
· Scheduling of commercial channel presence, assisting with creative onboarding and PR coordination.
· Responsibility for archive sales. Developing contacts for sale of race replays and archive access to the domestic UK market, driving development and growth of this revenue line.
· Assist in creation and maintenance of sales material across all commercial activity.
Of graduate calibre, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as an enthusiasm for working in horse racing or sports betting. Full training will be given so previous experience in this area is not essential, but a willingness to learn is a must. The successful candidate must be able to work accurately and to deadlines, working well under pressure is key.
• High levels of reliability and professionalism.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Commercially focused.
• Co-operative team player.
• Adept with Microsoft office and excel with other data analysis software experience desirable.
• Knowledge of horse racing and betting desirable.
• Flexibility regarding working hours (occasional weekend work).
As part of your application (either in a cover letter or on your CV) please let us know:
• Why are you interested in working for At The Races?
• What attributes can you bring to develop your role in commercial operations?
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@attheraces.com As part of your application (either in a cover letter or on your CV) please let us know: • Why are you interested in working for At The Races? • What attributes can you bring to develop your role in commercial operations?
45 total views, 2 today