Full-Time Commercial Excellence Analyst
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an expert Commercial Excellence Analyst to join our growing team within SPS PPR to be based in Bracknell.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a Program of key Analytics and Performance Indicators for the Europe Productivity Products business that will track performance and progress in Sales, customer accounts, and growth targets.
- Drive improvements in data capture through use of Tableau Excel based tools and functionality.
- Do necessary data clean up from business systems to enable collation of data.
Prepare weekly business dashboards and reports that are used for monitoring the health of the business
- Track the actions and monitor how they are contributing to business goals and growth.
- Publish the metrics on a regular cadence, and draw out conclusions, risks & opportunities for management attention.
- Creatively, and with limited mentorship, come up with the necessary leading indicators to track.
- Lead the deployment of annual goals into sub regional and individual targets with associated file maintenance, review and communication to Commissions team, adhering to the global deadlines. Set up analytics to review progress at sub regional and individual level on ongoing basis.
- Support a sub-regional sales team directly with dedicated analytics and support to key sales processes and systems.
- Compiles data – supporting, and driving the sales function / performance / Breaking the performance down to Regions, countries, quotas, individual performances (Sensitive data), pipeline, and reports to leadership to act upon and deliver improvement
- Does not necessarily need to have the industry knowledge, or background, commercial minded
- Experience in using Tableau (System reporting) familiar in using, and construct and write reports
Advanced in using Microsoft packages, an expert in using Excel
Strong communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to audiences
- Experienced in using SalesForce, or knowledge of is desirable
- Experienced in using ERP’s such as SAP is desirable
- Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
How to ApplyPlease, use the following link to apply for this position: https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=186505&site=1
20 total views, 2 today