Full-Time Cloud Support Engineer
Cloud Support Engineer – London, UK
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next L2 Cloud Support Engineer to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
The Cloud Support Engineer interacts with our customers and takes ownership of technical issues through to resolution, using a variety of tools and resources to gain the required knowledge, skills and expertise. The ideal candidate/s will have recently been involved with early life and daily support of Windows services within Azure Infrastructure, particularly around Monitoring, Patching, Backups, general Virtual Machine and OS troubleshooting.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Fulfil incoming incidents and requests (post service desk escalation), assisting customers and stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and resolution
- Troubleshoot or crisis-manages customer technical issues. Collaborate with Service Desk, Operation Centre and other New Signature technical teams to resolve service interruption problems
- Assess, analyze and make technical recommendations to improve customer supported systems
- Perform system configuration changes / updates based on recommendations and best practice
- Through effective communication, ensure customers are well informed
- Where appropriate, perform customer follow-ups to gather further information to drive issues through to resolution
- Follow support and business processes accurately with attention to detail. Proactively look for opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of New Signature’s services
- Work shift patterns depending on business requirements
- Be on a call rota for out of hours P1’s & P2’s.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 3 years’ direct work experience in a similar environment (ideally supporting external clients).
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 /2016 / 2018
- Exchange Online / Microsoft Exchange Server
- Skype for Business Online / Skype for Business On-Premises / Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure AIP, Azure Identity Protection
- Working with PowerShell scripts
- Good knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Good Azure Infrastructure support experience
- Experience in working in a busy IT department
- Able to work with networked/distributed computing environment concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Exceptional customer service skills, particularly the ability to empathise and follow through tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent organisation to ensure that many concurrent incidents are all being taken care of in a timely manner.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4090295003/?gh_jid=4090295003
110 total views, 1 today