Full-Time Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant ( Azure, IaaS, PaaS )
Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant ( Azure, IaaS, PaaS ) – London, UK
at New Signature
Microsoft’s 2019 UK Country Partner of the Year is hiring again!
What’s the role?
As a Pre-Sales Consultant with significant Azure Cloud experience, you’ll partner with our Business Development team to drive revenue by helping to qualify new business sales opportunities and then bring those qualified opportunities to closure.
You will create compelling solution-based proposals, demonstrations, RFI/RFPs, and implementation strategies that address a given customer need and business requirements. You will also be leading the development of the solution proposal and be the technical resource coordinator for solution specific sales cycles.
You’ll need to be a results-driven, collaborative & adaptable Consultant who has the ability to talk through New Signature’s products & services with customers & articulate solutions confidently. If you’re capable of dealing with many spinning plates & class yourself as a business ‘Hunter’ then this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing pre-sales technical leadership on Microsoft public cloud service offerings.
- Assisting in the identification of potential sales opportunities and in discovering a particular prospect’s IT business management challenges and vision for a solution to those challenges.
- Creating RFI/RFP Responses: Leading the creation of a response to a specific prospect’s request for information or proposal, including creating and formatting the content, ensuring the quality of the response, and ensuring timely delivery of the response.
- Performing Architecture / Technical Components Overview: Delivering an in-depth overview of technical architectures and proprietary product capabilities that provide unique value in the market, and having a proven track record of doing so.
- Collaboration: Assist other Pre-Sales Consultants in the execution of the above responsibilities.
- Analysing business performance data and effectively determining the key issues on which to focus.
Technical Backgrounds we’re looking for
- Office 365
- Azure IaaS
- Azure PaaS
- Data Centre Transformation
- Large-Scale Migrations of applications & services.
Why do people like working here?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Training – 80 funded hours a year
- Almost endless variety of projects
- Paid travel expenses to customer site
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Funky Warehouse London Bridge offices
- Free breakfast
- Top of the range kit – i7 laptop and Jabra Evolve headset
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
Who are New Signature?
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world’s most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We’ve quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft’s technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
Join us today and be part of the success story!
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4008731003/?gh_jid=4008731003
126 total views, 2 today