Full-Time Cloud Engineer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Cloud Engineer II will engineer solutions to design, build, and maintain scalable cloud-native systems. Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of systems software. The Cloud Engineer II will build end-to-end solutions of Black Knight’s cloud platform and continuously create improvements and automation to enhance the durability, performance and maintainability of the platform.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists in defining the solution and technology stack for the operations and delivery of microservices and cloud products.
* Affects the overall operations and strategy moving to a cloud native platform.
* Ensures products are delivered referencing CI/CD pipeline and necessary rigor.
* Act as a change agent for the DevTestOps culture by helping define the automation strategy that allows for increased operational readiness within a set of methods and tools that provide speed, scalability, reliability, and security.
* Automates repetitive tasks.
* Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Evaluates vendor-supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
* Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
* Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
* Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience establishing continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines highly desirable
* Experience using industry standard tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins/Travis CI, Git, Artifactory/Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, etc. highly desirable
* Experience using Azure, AWS, and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) highly desirable
* Experience with programming and/or scripting languages, such as Java, C#, Python, bash, Powershell, etc.
* Experience with general web server and application server administration, e.g. httpd, tomcat, jboss, websphere, nginx, IIS, etc.
* Comfortable with UNIX/Linux and Windows administration preferred
* Possesses a general understanding of systems programming
* Experience building and supporting cloud native applications a plus
* Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Works on multiple products, activities and projects as a project team member, and infrequently as a project team leader. Works on moderately complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and has expertise in one product/system. Develops solutions requiring moderately complex analysis and research. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjUwMzQ1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
34 total views, 3 today