Full-Time Clinical Director, Operating Room
Fantastic opportunity to lead operations as the Clinical Director, Operating Room at a top rated Academic Medical Center, Cooper University Health Care
- The Clinical Director, Operating Room is responsible for oversight of 24 Operating Rooms divided between two surgical pavilions.
- Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Surgical Services, this leader will be one of two Clinical Directors overseeing the Operative Services departments at the main hospital.
- This leader will have six direct reports and will be responsible for daily practice operations, recruitment, and retention efforts, managing union contracts, and mentoring department staff.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing an OR and leading a Level I Trauma Center. Must be skilled in leadership competencies, specifically team building and managing. Must be capable of building effective working relationships, and serve as a change agent and mentor to department leaders. Union experience is strongly preferred.
- BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Active NJ RN license and CNOR required. Certification with specialty area preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Perioperative leadership role.
- Camden, NJ is located across the Delaware River from Philadelphia.
- Enjoy all that Philadelphia has to offer including world-class shopping and dining, professional sports teams, an abundance of entertainment and recreational opportunities and a vibrant downtown.
- Less than 60 miles to the beaches on New Jersey’s coast and under 2 hours to New York City.
- Cooper University Hospital is a 489-bed academic medical center that serves as Southern New Jersey’s major tertiary-care referral hospital for specialized services including a Level I Trauma Center, the Cooper Heart Institute, the Cooper Cancer Institute and the Children’s Regional Hospital, the only state-designated children’s hospital in South Jersey.
- The surgery department has a new $3 million, 1,300 square-foot hybrid OR suite that combines cutting-edge surgical equipment with the latest in imaging technology.
- Cooper University Health Care, the clinical campus of Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, offers a full range of health services including prevention, primary care, specialty ambulatory services and all levels of inpatient care and sub-acute care.
- The rapidly expanding organization, home to more than seven hundred physicians across seventy-five specialties, currently serves more than half a million patients each year.
- For each of the last eight years, Cooper University Hospital has been recognized with the “Consumer Choice Award” by the National Research Corporation.
How to ApplyWe ask that candidates apply online, https://www.besmith.com/job-details/camden-nj-surgery-2663400/.
61 total views, 1 today