Full-Time Client Services Support
Client Services Support
Join our team!
fassforward culture is about our clients coming first. We create a collaborative environment and encourage personal and professional growth for our employees. The office is in Pelham NY, in a state of the art open loft space with floor to ceiling windows.
We’re looking for a hardworking, high energy team player who is not only a good fit for us, but we’re a good fit for them. This person is comfortable working on their own and as a team member. Someone who wants to grow and is ready to say yes to new challenges!
This is a three months temp to perm role. As a permanent employee, you will receive full paid benefits and a competitive salary.
Under general direction, can provide: account management and client services support. Executive level administration, office management and client operations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Displays high energy and strong work ethic
- Is a quick study
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Has strong organization skills
- Can manage multiple tasks and relationships
- Is computer savvy and is an expert in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (must be an expert in Excel)
- Can work with clients and account managers
- Has a minimum of 2+ years administrative/general business experience with executives
- Has experience booking end-to-end national and international travel
- Is local
How to ApplyPlease upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent fit for our company. No resumes without cover letters. No phone calls.
1078 total views, 0 today