Full-Time Client Services Representative III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Primary liaison for service side of the client relationship including escalation, oversight of client projects and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and coordination of the client loyalty process.
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTIONS
* UPS/US Mail process for tax certificate outbound and inbound process, including scanning certificate returns, linking certificates to orders in system, matching checks to request letters; process return tax certificates
* Operate UPS label writer
* Complete void check forms for returned checks
* Complete payee maintenance in systems as required
* Retrieve checks from A/P
* Print certificate request letters
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serves as primary point of contact for internal and external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries while providing product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
* Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries that may periodically be technical in nature.
* Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
* Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
* Coordinates with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
* Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
* May prepare monthly and quarterly sales and departmental reports.
* Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
* Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures.
* Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager.
* May participate in business reviews to learn about clients’ strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services Black Knight is offering.
* Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing action plans to address any negative comments.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Documents client information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
* Requires working knowledge of Black Knight products/services as well as general operations and procedures
* Ability to understand and apply concepts
* Ability to use operating systems, browsers, databases and other technologies to troubleshoot client issues
* Ability to apply knowledge from one situation to the next to solve problems
* Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
* Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
* Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
* Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Client Services Representative III
Advanced level role requiring extensive skill and proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision on highly complex projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment. Expected to mentor others on staff and is a role model for rest of team. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. May participate in strategic planning and direction. Develops, documents and implements standards, guidelines, direction and education on process/procedures for staff. Assigned to highly visible, sensitive and critical clients. Typically requires five (5) or more years of customer service, client management experience, or other relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNTE2MjEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
71 total views, 1 today