Full-Time Client Services Coordinator
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) is seeking a CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR to join our dynamic client services team. The client services team is responsible for all post-sales sponsorship and exhibit coordination across all events in the Company’s sponsorship and exhibits sales group. The Client Services Coordinator must be a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with 1-3 years of administrative support experience in a very fast-paced work environment. Our client services team works on multiple international and national events throughout the year, so having excellent project management skills is a must!
• constant contact (emails and phone calls) with a diverse clientele of sponsors, exhibitors, vendors and internal teams.
• coordination of networking meetings and VIP dinners for sponsors.
• tracking and fulfillment of post-sales sponsorship and exhibit contracts.
• resolving client inquiries and requests.
• performing all duties with a professional demeanor and extraordinary attention to detail
This is a great job for someone who enjoys providing superior customer service and administrative support, working with teams, coordinating, proofreading and project management! Plus, there is an opportunity to travel to our conferences.
TOP candidates have 1-3 years of experience providing administrative assistance to a sales team in the conference and tradeshow industry.
Required Skills & Qualities:
– Bachelor’s degree
– Thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; CMS skills preferred
– Professional/business writing and general proofreading background
– Immense attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
– Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple interactions
– Ability and willingness to travel (approximately 5-7 events per year)
– Ability to pack, unpack, lift and move boxes of up to 20 pounds, and help move heavier items
– When at conferences, must be able to stand and walk for 10 or more hours a day (with breaks)
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts. We actively promote training and career development at all levels of experience and responsibility.
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work schedules
• No formal dress code in the office
• Company-wide social events
• Workout room & personal trainer and healthy snacks & drinks at headquarters office
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits:
• Health and dental insurance
• Generous paid leave
• Company profit share
• 401(k) with matching company contributions
• Tuition & training reimbursement
• Life and disability insurance
• FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
About Cambridge Innovation Institute (http://www.CambridgeInnovationInstitute.com):
Our vision since 1992: Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) delivers cutting-edge information through conferences, publications and training to leading organizations across the life science and energy industries. Divisions consist of Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), Barnett International, Cambridge EnerTech (CET), and Insight Pharma Reports. We focus on high-technology fields where research and development are essential for the advancement of innovation. We are a learning organization with a culture of innovation and camaraderie. Corporate headquarters are located in Needham, MA. Please visit our website for more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com.
25 total views, 2 today