Temporary Client (PWE) Support Representative (Contract)
Under the direction of the Payroll Services Supervisor/Payroll Services Manager, the Client (PWE) Support Representative (Contract) will be responsible for providing support to the Entertainment industry’s production worker employee/crew with successful and timely resolution of Payroll inquires and profile information. The PWE Representative must apply troubleshooting concepts to resolve problems and must understand and execute methods of bringing issues to closure.
- Handle a high volume of Salesforce cases for various production worker employee inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and detail log of all phone and e-mail conversations in Salesforce as a CRM tool.
- Process updates to Employee’s Master file records in compliance with company security & privacy policies.
- Answer payroll-related inquiries
- Answer Year End Tax Form inquiries.
- Provide necessary documentation at the request of the PWE.
- Analysis of PWE’s records for simple but not complex earnings corrections.
- Navigate and multi-task various databases & programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Payroll Services Supervisor/Payroll Services Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 1-year experience in a clerical / data entry environment
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate customer service orientation with problem solving and diplomacy skills, leveraging the ability to diffuse escalated client situations through high level problem solving
- Strong follow up skills to ensure cases are resolved
- Ability to listen actively and effectively to understand and build trust with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to deliver information in a clear, professional, and concise manner
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision on the issues of expected complexity for your level
- Ability to collaborate and effectively work with other departments
- Ability to multi-task as well as handle multiple client issues at a time
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Hours of Work
- The hours of work are 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Some overtime may be a requirement of this position.
- Conditions are normal for an office environment
- Accommodation can be made to allow work from home on occasion
How to ApplyPlease follow this link to our careers page.
128 total views, 1 today