Full-Time Client Product Support Representative III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Administers the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that use Black Knight software products and ensure that the quality and utilization of Black Knight software products satisfies client needs.
This position can sit in any of the following Black Knight office locations:
* Beaverton, OR
* Cincinnati, OH
* Houston, TX
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides in-depth product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
* Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
* Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or email.
* Provides external client training on software product.
* Supports customer during initial test planning for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
* Troubleshoots problems with software applications and recommends corrective action.
* Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
* Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
* Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily client-centric activities.
* Participates in the project lifecycle and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior financial services related experiences a plus; software technology industry experience also a plus
* Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
* Knowledge of Financial Services, Mortgage or Title products and services a plus
* Understanding of XML a plus
* Working knowledge of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, etc. a plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge of programming, business analysis or implementation of software products a plus
* Organizational and time management skills required
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
* Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Handles calls more complex in nature. Possesses in-depth knowledge of one or more BKFS products. Uses SQL, Crystal Reports, or report manager to build moderately complex reports. Researches technical issues and documents resolution. May look at or debug code using such languages as COBOL, XML. Writes simple to moderately complex test plans and test cases to ensure changes that are made to the application meet client needs and maintain application integrity. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior staff. Works under general supervision with increasing latitude for independent judgment. Works on cases that last several hours to several days. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight i s an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjE5Njk5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
2 total views, 2 today