Full-Time Client Director, Microsoft Partner
Client Director, Microsoft Partner – Boston, MA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Business Development team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Client Director – Microsoft Partner to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
The Client Director (CD) reports to a Regional Vice President of Business Development. The CD is a lead New Signature strategic team member that represents both the client’s and New Signature’s best interests for growth in revenue opportunities, project delivery excellence, profitability and overall client satisfaction. The CD works with identified New Signature Core or Strategic accounts to build and deepen relationships with key senior business stakeholders at the client to create new revenue opportunities for New Signature and foster growth of strategic and trusted relationships within the client that lead to client business success.The CD will be responsible for successfully achieving sales growth, revenue management and growth, overall delivery success for individual Professional and Managed Services project work and personal utilization metrics within their identified accounts.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Identify and build positive working relationships with key senior level business stakeholders within identified clients
- Engage as a trusted partner with identified New Signature delivery team members to successfully implement each project for the client
- Build trust and become go-to strategic partner with executive level contacts within each client
- Responsible for the health of all projects within the client by working with the individual Project Managers on each unique engagement to ensure successful delivery, on time, on budget and with excellent customer satisfaction
- Authority to direct everyone delivering project work to the client
- CD shares details to set projects up for success – work with PM/delivery teams (MS/PS)
- Steering committee representation
- Ensuring the services delivered by New Signature are conforming to what has been contractually agreed between client and New Signature and monitoring the delivery against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
- Managing escalations of the financial aspects of the contract (billing for services, following-up on payments etc in conjunction with PMO)
- Manage the account set to a quarterly delivered revenue target & maintain a >40% margin throughout the year for each account (measure quarterly)
- Weekly reporting internally within New Signature on account performance (services delivery, progress, economics, next steps)
- Develop and maintain an Account Plan for each account to ensure collective agreement between all virtual team members focused on customer satisfaction, successful delivery, profitability and net new business opportunities
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 7+ years of relevant experience and ability to provide input into technical/commercial direction of the engagement
- Is regarded as an “expert” and acts as a mentor/coach to others
- Required knowledge and experience in the following:
- Leading engagements in Microsoft technologies such as:
- Azure (Iaas & PaaS) deployment, application modernization ,Microsoft 365, Teams,Dynamics 365,Active Directory,Desktop environment (traditional & VDI), Consultative Selling Practices, IT Outsource and Transformation, Project Approaches (Agile and Waterfall), Service Management, Methodologies (ITIL), Networking (LAN / WAN), Storage concepts and design principles and Business Process Outsourcing
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Strong collaborator
- Lead from the front
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
Does the role require travel?
- We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. Sometimes this requires travel outside of normal working hours.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4010499003/?gh_jid=4010499003
111 total views, 1 today