Full-Time Client Delivery Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for high-level relationship management and service delivery for multiple products for one or more assigned clients that is strategic to the enterprise. Accounts are target clients that have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the enterprise. Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison with the responsi bility for client satisfaction, the overall management of the client relationship, and the delivery of the software solution. Oversees and leads implementation teams in the delivery of continuous and effective software solutions. Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied. Has profit and loss responsibilities.
This role can sit in either our Cincinnati, OH or Houston, TX office locations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction.
* Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of software solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client’s geographic location.
* Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
* Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
* Works to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring ongoing customer service.
* Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new Black Knight products or services.
* Oversees the delivery of continuous and effective services, and ensures Project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
* May manage technical aspects of projects.
* Leads teams in the delivery of services and software solutions to strategic clients.
* Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change and measures the level of improvement.
* Manages one or more implementation and support teams.
* Authority for hire, fire, performance appraisal, and pay review decisions.
* May travel up to 25%.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proven knowledge to represent the enterprise’s entire range of products to the client and of the industry
* Proven track record in client relationship management and/or in service delivery of technology products and services
* Experience in the Financial Services, FinTech, Title or Software Industry a plus
* Experience with project management a plus
* Understanding of SaaS solutions and Agile Methodology a plus
* Skilled in MS Project, JIRA, Sharepoint, MS Excel, and MS Word a plus
* Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business, and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client’s business
* Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
* Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
* Viewed as an expert resource by peers and coworkers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management, and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
* Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
* Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment
* Possesses strong personnel management skills
Client Delivery Manager I
Excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills. Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegate’s assignments to subordinates. Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broader impact to the business unit or division. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives of the enterprise and/or the client’s business. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise and/or client organizations. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without dama ging the relationship. Authority for hire, fire, performance appraisal, and pay review decisions. Manages one or more teams who deliver services (e.g., data center operations, application management, custom application development, etc.) to a strategic client. Typically manages a single strategic client relationship with delivery of simple to moderate services and with annual revenue of less than $10 million USD. Typically requires at least six (6) years of client management, related service delivery or sales experience with one (1) or more years of leadership responsibility.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjc3OTU2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
81 total views, 1 today