Full-Time CL Account Manager IV (Req#1833)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides commercial lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing typically mid-to-large sized and/or higher complexity client accounts.
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts.
- Work with producers/marketing in order to enhance client development, service, quality and sales of these clients.
- Independently identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design risk transfer/appropriate insurance coverage and carrier.
- Develops a competitive insurance program that provides various alternatives for client consideration.
- Compiles, organizes, reviews and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Negotiates favorable quotes with appropriate insurance carriers for client recommendations.
- Binds commercial lines coverage for clients within authority granted by the specific insurance company.
- Works policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention.
- Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer.
- Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Assists with agency collection activity as requested and processes cancellation requests.
- Takes payments and applies them to appropriate accounts.
- Assumes some lead responsibilities on special projects or research.
- May also participate in the development of department policies and procedures.
- Maintains a current level of knowledge on rates, forms, and coverage changes through bulletins and circulars, and maintains required commercial lines manuals and rating systems.
- Perform database management and input to department standards.
- Provides status report to manager on issues related to carrier, producer and sales center performance.
- May also report on customers, internal functions and individual productivity (backlog) issues.
- Communicate with other department members and other departments in order to provide continuity, uniform procedures and agency-wide communication and morale.
- Assists and trains new Account Managers as needed.
- Handle mail and company inquiries on assigned clients as needed.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development.
- Maintains Property and Casualty licensing requirements, including but not limited to CEU’s.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent, and more than 7 years experience in an agency or insurance company environment.
P&C License Required
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you are interested to learn more and apply, click on the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1833/?utm_medium=jobshare
128 total views, 0 today