Full-Time CL Account Manager I (Req#1941)
The Commercial Lines Account Manager II position will provide commercial lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing typically smaller to mid-sized accounts of moderate complexity.
Major responsibilities consist of the following:
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts. Work with producers/marketing to enhance client development, service, quality, and sales of these clients.
- Develop, analyze, and implement a competitive insurance program providing various alternatives for client consideration. Recommends appropriate coverage and insurance carrier for assigned clients.
- Compiles, organizes, and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation, and endorsements.
- Supports policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention. Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate. Binds commercial lines coverage for clients within authority granted by the specific insurance company.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer. Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Assists with agency collection activity as requested and processes cancellation requests. Takes payments and applies them to appropriate accounts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 7 Years in Agency or Insurance Company environment
- MA Property and Casualty Brokers License is required
- Professional designation may be preferred, including CPCU, CIC and/or ARM
- Experience using Epic and rating systems is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and math skills
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1941/?utm_medium=jobshare
75 total views, 0 today